Daily (3-4 hours)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes I do.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

No I haven't.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

I shall ensure that, When I won't be on the most are during the holidays that I have coming up. (School holidays for 6 weeks, Going on a camping trip for 2 weeks!)

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes I understand that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

An assistant teacher is in most classes, helping the teacher out with simple jobs around the class, For example helping students with work they don't understand if the teacher is already doing something else.​

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I was private tutor for 2 days.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I use to help out with reception children (Ages 4-5) when I was in Primary school, Now as a high school student I am known as a "Student Ambassador" which I help new year 7's into the school and also tour younger years around the school.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

An Assistant teacher helps the main teacher with any work that needs doing or within a class if the teacher needs some extra help with a class that is being rather annoying.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would be shocked if a student started randomly yelling swear words at me, Then I would report them to a higher member of staff in the room, Hoping that they would get sent out of the room.​

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would proceed to do the task anyways. If the task gets out of hand or extremely difficult I would ask the Principal if there is any easier way to do it. If not I would ask for another job to do politely.​

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would be extremely scared for their safety and for the others around them. Proceeding to say "Do you want to look stupid towards all of these people around us?".​

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

MissAlec​

Chosen Job:

Assistant Teacher​

Motivation for Joining YHS:

My motivation for joining YHS is the fact that the atmosphere is very nice and the students and staff are very welcoming.

28​

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am always happy and I love to teach children how to learn!

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations, you seem to understand the lore, also had a similar job before. PM me on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread