What Country are you from?:
United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Anakin Skywalker#1969

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I understand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am very active, at least 3 times a day I check the forums to see what suggestions or information has come out to the community. Now as of replying to threads, sometimes. I don’t reply to every thread I see 24/7 because I have other stuff to do. For those 3 times each day, I would say I'm on for 3 hours. When I want to take breaks I would inform one of the higher ranks, so I don’t lose my job or get suspended.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: N/A

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Well, I just like to teach people. I have roleplayed as a teacher in other games. It really gives me a chance to communicate and meet up with other people. Now the funnest part is telling them what to do and assigning homework. I don't want to abuse my job, because I'm supposed to be a role model. Assigning homework can take time, because I have to see where we are in the lesson. The students are top priority in my teaching world. Another motivation is just seeing other people do it. Watching others doing something makes me want to do it. Well, I only want to do good stuff that others do. So yeah, teaching is very fun.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have experience not only roleplaying on Minecraft, but on other games as well. Those games are Roblox, Star Wars Battlefront, and Call of Duty. I have roleplayed on microphone and on text using special letters to make it feel as if i'm actually in the game talking.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have read the faculty handbook and I have made sense of it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are when you log the class that you've done. It is important for the High ranks to see what classes you have hosted to check your activity. Also, in case there was a class issue. They can look at the classroom logs and figure out the situation. It can also be a way for you to check your time in the server as a teacher in classes.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would first off ask any administrator or principal in the game if I could do it. Then I'll have to plan what the field trip would be about, and how it would work.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: My rules are very strict.

1. Do not look at or copy off of any paper that doesn't belong to you

2. Do not talk while the teacher is talking

3. Chewing gum is prohibited.

4. Making fun of other students isn't allowed

5. Being on your devices when not instructed to isn't allowed.

6. Do not roam around the classroom unless asked to

7. No foul language

8. When a teacher asks you to do something, you do it

Summarize your previous RP experience’s (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I was introduced to RP’ing in general in 2014. I first started off roleplaying on Minecraft, then I moved on to discord RP in 2016. I still RP on discord till this day. Once I got used to the concept of RP’ing, I moved on to roleplaying in other games(Roblox, Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront). Roleplaying is very fun especially when it gets you engaged in other conversations.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
Head of department is responsible for lesson plans, the subject, and meetings.

- QTLS:
Qualified Teacher in Learning Skills, are able to host classes without supervision or permission from a HD

- NQT:
Newly qualified Teacher is a fresh teacher that is just hired. They are required to have a HD with them when hosting classes

Teacher Knowledge

Teachers in the game are very important to the RP and to the students. They keep the school calm and peaceful by managing others behaviors. They help out students who need to be helped, and teach kids about the real world.

Outside of any teaching game, teachers basically do the same thing. They make lessons for students, pass out homework, and grade papers. Most of the teachers outside of games attend events during school hours. Sometimes even after-school activities. Some teachers like to listen to their students, some teachers don't. They teach us the importance of school and why we need to know all of these key concepts.

In SchoolRP, teachers are very diverse. Some teachers have different political and religious beliefs. Teachers in the game like to either go slow in teaching, or try to speed up by playing productive games with the students to better their understanding of the subject. Teachers aren't all the same, they all have different teaching techniques. Some of them make their own techniques based on their personality and teaching experience. Teachers here get paid 250k Yen or more depending on the rank or activity of the teacher.

Out of school, teachers on their spare time like to make assignments or homework for the students depending on what they learned today in school. Teachers sometimes walk around and try to help out with behavior, or go on lunch duty. Sometimes they even manage hallways. Managing hallways is very important, because a lot of students may think since there are no teachers they can misbehave whenever they want. In SchoolRP I don’t really pay attention to what teachers do in their spare time. But I can tell it may be close or the same as what teachers do on their free time in real life.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important because without them it wouldn't be a schoolRP. They’re there to be good role models for the students and help them when they need help. Teachers are important because they need to be there to teach the students. If there were no teachers there will be no one who can teach the students. Also, teachers keep order in the school. Without them everyone would be misbehaving.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Must have, Should have, and Could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Kirisoki is very calm and chill, he is very active and likes to work out. He is very buff and muscular. His height is 5”8, pretty average for people at his age. He has blue and white colored hair, he doesn’t like to go out unless he gelled his hair. He has blue eyes just like his father. He is either smiling or keeping a straight face everyday. He never gets mad at anyone, no matter what they do to him. He speaks to everyone politely, he even speaks to the teachers like the president of a country. As a only and lonely child, he is very smart and takes his academics seriously. He plans to become a pilot in the future, but he also enjoys teaching.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First I would scan the situation. If I just jump in the situation making assumptions, they would get very mad at me. I know from my knowledge, that they are breaking the rules by cursing. So I would slowly walk up to them greeting them politely. I would then warn them and talk to them about not using those words in school. This is a learning environment, it isn't meant for playing around. If they insist on doing it again, I will have to begin the true warning system. If after all my warnings and they don't stop, I would ask for help from an Admin or Principal in the server to help me deal with them or give me instructions on what to do from there.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would stop the lesson and then talk to them about learning. I would explain to them the importance of learning and school, maybe that will teach them to stop talking and listen to me. If they continue, I will hand out classwork that is graded and due by the end of class and sit down back on my desk waiting for them to finish. It may seem unfair that I didn't give them any instruction on what to do in order to complete the assignment. They didn't listen to me, so that's their consequence. Now if this happens again I will have to hand out detentions and extra homework. If they continue, I will ask a higher rank for further instructions on what to do in order to get them to listen to me.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When walking in I would greet every single staff member in there. It is polite and gives me a good reputation, maybe even allow me to make friends with those staff members. I would get what I need to do in the staff lounge done instead of slacking off and playing around.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me "Who wants to come up and show us this equation?" I said looking at all of the students eye to eye.

/me I reached for the drawer in his desk to grab a couple of detention passes. "If you talk again, you get a detention." I said in anger.

/me "Everyone stand up and turn around." I said walking towards a kid in a black hoodie that was very scared for some reason.

/me I opened my laptop and then began to type very fast. Then I turned to look at one of the students looking at someone else's paper. "Marcus, stand up" I said closing my computer.

/me I started to talk to the class, looking at a bunch of kids handing each other stuff. They started to hand out paper bags with stuff inside of it. "Hey, what is in that paper bag?" I said as the kids began to put the bags away.

Backstory

Kirisoki was born on June 6th, 1992 in Shanghai. He never had any friends until middle school, but he did have his dad before he died.

Kirioski was a very shy and polite boy in his early years. He would always give the teachers gifts that came out of his own allowance. Every single day he did all his homework, he even gave himself extra so he could practice. His dad was just like him, but he never knew what would happen to his dad. On August 4th, 2002, his dad was killed on the highway. He never had a mom to take care of him, so he was put in a foster home. He moved from Shanghai to Karakura, at the age of 12. From there he continued to study hard, not forgetting a single thing about what he learned. His dreams was to become a pilot but then he couldn't do it without money. So after graduating from a university in Karakura, he wanted to become a teacher. He waited 2 months to apply to become a teacher. In his college years, he worked as a substitute teacher in a middle school. Then he worked as a long term sub in a High School.

He never had any siblings, if he did, he wouldn't have been lonely during his childhood. But he still made the most progress as a child, and he still carries it on today in his adulthood.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kirisoki Lima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Kirisoki

Preferred Name:
Kiri

Religious Denomination: He practices Christianity as he a christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japan(Shanghai)

Current Location: Japan, Tokyo

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3

Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2002

Major(s): Secondary Education, Teaching

Minors: Computer science, Engineering

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: English, spanish, french

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Math

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- This application isn’t necessarily bad, but I believe a lot about it can be improved. For example, you could definitely proof-read this application one more time, there are plenty of grammatical errors that could be spotted by just looking over this application once more. Not only this, but I also believe that your statements in response to questions come across as extremely basic, undetailed and almost insignificant in terms of their complexity, or creativity.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread