players online

Atlas Edgeworth | Character Biography

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+

Atlas Edgeworth

All Information on this document is OOC information. You must learn it ICly.
Thank you @sunsetskies_ (aka Mo) or helping me learn how to use Canva for this.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Thank you for reading! If you'd like to be added please let me know! All art within this full credit is given to it's artists!
The three artists in this are: GuttedValentine, Harubii, and AllenBUWU

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Soon, when venti learned he had no place to stay and practically lived on the streets, Venti, with the aid of Dylan convincing Atlas, allowed him to come live at Nishee's apartment with him and many others.
Memories :']
"Little Princess, somehow, your always the light in the room. Even if you don't always understand what us adult's talk about.. You still will listen. God I question how your still innocent."
PLEASE THE NICKNAME ITS SO CUTE IM GONNA CRY- pure child my beloved ;sob;

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
"Kashii, You drive me crazy with all the medical attention you need so often, but you understand the struggle of a role we both always have to face."
Atlas and Kashii met through Nishee in the apartment. They instantly bonded over the fact they both happened to be the "care givers" or Big brother and Big sister role within the friend group. Or any friend group their in for that matter.
i love atlas

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
[19] O. 'Ivy' Dovahkiin - Friend [Alive]
"Ivy, thank you for being you. I know this world as a special surprise for you to fulfill."
Ivy and Atlas met through Nishee, as ivy was once a roommate and a good friend with
IVY- IVY'S THERE *cries in happy* Atlas poggers. excited for future rps with you and everyone <33

Users who are viewing this thread