VXHIAA
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

atowoki

How old are you?:

N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes i have two bans, the first ban was Evading a pat-down, and the second ban was for Baiting KPD / Players

What Country are you from?:

I am from England, but most precisely Britain

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

I do have discord and my username would be Chei#5258

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I 100% do acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted and I will be taking the risk of that.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

My activity on the server is very high at the moment, i play SRP around 10-11 hours a day, and I am mostly checking forums everyday.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have been playing SRP since December 2020, so honestly a pretty good while.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/cheis-luxemborgish-app.41580/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.40526/ [DENIED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app-2.40529/ [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

My current role on SchoolRP is [18] [Grade-12]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My current motivation for becoming a Professor on SchoolRP is I have wanted to do a different type of roleplay instead of the usual, GangRP. I find GangRP out of my interests and I would like to do something else, I think I am fit for this role in many ways and I would love to engage in different kinds of roleplay, the role of being a professor seems fun and challenging, and i am up for a challenge.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I do have experience in roleplaying, I have been on the Bobcat Track Team. and also have been a Bobcat Journalist, I found all of these positions fun and I would recommend these roles for other types of people since they would probably enjoy them, I’d say I do have many more experiences of role playing, I do understand all of the ways to engage with people in role play.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are a system of documentation used to monitor the activity of the college students. The logs are also used to see who is being more active on the server and if they are doing anything, also to keep up with what they have already taught, another thing is, college professors have to be expected to reach / complete a quota of 15 classes per month, and a extra 10 for the 50,000 yen bonus, if you do not meet the expected of 15 classes per month you do not receive a pay check.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

College professors should do the following:

- Log all classes in order to receive their paycheck at the end of the month.

- Make sure you are always teaching accurate and realistic lessons in the classroom.

- Teachers have to punish students if they are acting out of line by giving them detention, or having them leave the classroom.

- Professors are to be professional and mature at all times in the classroom

- Professors are to follow all rules set by the Dean, otherwise they risk losing their rank.

- Professors are not to GangRP under any circumstances.

- Professors must meet a quota at the end of the month (15 classes minimum). Failure to do this will result in potentially losing your rank.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My previous RP experience on SchoolRP is GangRP and usually just NormalRP, TeamRP also JournalistRP, These certain types of RP’s are honestly good but they’re not my style anymore, i would like to do something more fun and rewarding, and something that can teach me about how other people would set themselves to do something.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The tasks that college professors go through are much more difficult and strict than the Highschool teacher's tasks, the College-Professors salary would consist of 450k each month and if they do more classes then a 50k bonus would be supplied on-top of the normal salary, for the 450k salary you would need to complete a total of 15 classes a month to get the pay check, and the bonus would also be a extra 10 classes a month to earn 500k. College professors have to be strict, these kids graduated high school, they aren’t children anymore and College professors should know that.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

WHAT NATASHA LOOKS LIKE

The character I will be playing will be called 'Natasha Santiago' She would stand at 5'4, being towered over by most students, Natasha would have cotton candy hair going down to her waist. Natasha would have a faint Spanish accent, and she would have a faint smell of roses roaming her, she would also have bright blue ocean eyes.

NATASHA’S OUTLOOK ON STUDENTS

Natasha's outlook on students is that they always must be treated respectfully and that they shouldn't be treated badly just because they are young. She takes in full detail about how the students are doing and how they are coping with the subject, If they don't cope with the subject quite well she would recommend seeing a tutor to help them.

NATASHA’S PLAN FOR THE FUTURE

Natasha's plan for the future is to get a good job and try and pay off her debts that she is currently in, she would love to live a life of peace and not owing people money all of a sudden, she would love to also help out students and she would like to be a role model for them if they want to be a teacher in the near future.

NATASHA’S PERSONALITY

Natasha’s personality is sweet and caring, she loves helping out other people and with what they are doing, Natasha is a smart person and she likes to draw and write, she can be quiet sometimes but loud at other times (eg. With her close friends.) she’d do anything to protect the students if they are being bullied or if the student is hurt.

NATASHA’S OUTLOOK ON HER COLLEAGUES

Natasha’s outlook on the other college professors would be like idolising someone, she would admire them for their hard work and would aspire to be as outgoing and have a good sense of humour like the other professors. Natasha would talk to the professors and she would be friendly to them, she’d be on good terms with her colleagues, and going to them for help from time to time.

WHAT MAKES NATASHA LOOK UNIQUE / DIFFERENT

Natasha would look more.. unique from her other colleagues, she has 2 twin sisters, and she is a twin herself so that makes her a triplet, They were all born on the same day, Natasha would have outstanding ocean blue eyes with cotton candy pink hair flowing down her back, she would also have anxiety tics, But her tics would be controlled.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

If I find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, I would stop the group from what they are doing, I would ask them to calm down, and I would also give them lunch time detention, I would then also inform the Captain of their behaviour, if it was a intoxication situation then I would give them after school detention and I would also report it to the SLT.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would tell the college student to calm down or I would give them a detention, and if they did not listen, I would keep them behind after class and I would have a talk with them. I also would give them an after school detention for misbehaviour, I would scold them into not making the same mistake again and hope they would listen to my advice.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Natasha would sit down at her desk happily, having a warm welcoming smile on her face, as her students would come in, Natasha would say to the students "Welcome in class! I hope you had a brilliant day today, now, time to get on with some history! sit with whoever you want but remember, don't make a sound!"

/me Natasha would stand at the door waiting for her delightful students to brighten her day up, as they all came in, she would stand a high and calm posture, waving at her students when they would walk past, she would start to say calmly "Hello my lovely students, i am so glad you could make it to my class! it means so much to me, i'm so happy that you all could make it!"

/me She would stand up in a polite manner, getting the chalk off of the chalk holder and placing the chalk in her hand, eventually writing on the board “Miss Santiago” she would then ask all the students their names and where they come from, she would also then begin to say, “Remember, always ask students what their pronouns are, like for me, my pronouns would be She/her

/me She would keep a close eye on the student sitting at the back of the class with his head down, she would call out his name and decide to say to the gloomy male “Stay behind after class.. You aren’t in trouble, sweetie. She would then go back to teaching her lesson, but still keeping a close eye on how the male acts, and his posture around other students.

/me She would enter her classroom with a delightful look on her face, going over to the printer and printing out a history quiz for the kids, she would then take all of the papers into her right hand, walking down the first aisle and then placing a quiz on the desk, with a note that would say, Good Morning class, i hope you had a wonderful day!

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended

Natasha M. Santiago was a rather bright individual growing up. She was born in Mexico with her two other triplet siblings, Celestia and Annisen, after her parents immigrated from Mexico. Natasha was given the name from her father 'Marshall Santiago' as a meaning of 'Birthday Of The Lord' , her father was proud of her as always and he believed she could achieve anything as long as she tried to do so. as she attended public school with her two sisters, excelling in her classes. During her elementary years, Natasha and her two sisters struggled with getting along with the other students.

Natasha had trouble making friends growing up because of her learning difficulties and her anxiety got the best of her in difficult situations, often getting bullied and ridiculed for her appearance and ethnicity. Although this much was true, Natasha remained a bright and caring individual, and set herself up for success. As for her two other identical sisters, they also shared a similar story, but Natasha's was more challenging because of her difficulties.

In her high school years, Natasha decided to pursue a career in humanities. Her two sisters pursued other careers alongside her. Natasha tried her best in humanities, receiving top marks in all her exams and quizzes, she would also try hard in other classes too, like Law and Politics, Natasha had good grades in these topics that could get her a good job.

At around age 20, Natasha had begun her career in humanities. Her two sisters had begun similar careers at the same university. Eight years later, she graduated college with a Master’s degree in humanities, and decided it was time to leave Mexico. Her sisters followed shortly after her. After some extensive research, her two other sisters decided to move to Karakura Japan, where it seemed to be a cultural melting pot for loads of ethnicities. Natasha decided to check out their local college, where she would apply for a professor position, living out her dream of teaching humanities to other students, showing them how the world used to be like back in the days of when there was more.. wars and fighting.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Natasha Santiago

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Natasha

Preferred Name:
Natasha

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
50% Spanish, 30% French and 20% Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura ; Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree in Humanities and History

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Humanities and History

Minors:
English and Art

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
TEFL for English - TESOL for Different Speakers.- No for CELTA.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Humanities

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And, in fact, my dear, I'm fucking terrified”

xzo
[18][Grade-12] Natasha Santiago

Discord

Chei#5258

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread