mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Attempt #1

WARNING: I am a super beginner and the only time I ever drew something really good was when I spent about 1 year on it.

I tried to draw my new character. I used a base because I am still learning with MediBang Paint Pro.

She is missing a few features such as legs, eyes mouth, shading, and probably much more

I drew the hair on my own, It's a little wobbly. I'm not sure on my art style for hair yet. Not to mention drawing with 40 correction level is really hard and slow.

I hope you like it as it's my first attempt. I will be updating my skills throughout the year. Bye bye! >_<

Last edited:

Dewniel

Level 0
WARNING: I am a super beginner and the only time I ever drew something really good was when I spent about 1 year on it.

I tried to draw my new character. I used a base because I am still learning with MediBang Paint Pro.

She is missing a few features such as legs, eyes mouth, shading, and probably much more

I drew the hair on my own, It's a little wobbly. I'm not sure on my arm style for hair yet. Not to mention drawing with 40 correction level is really hard and slow.

I hope you like it as it's my first attempt. I will be updating my skills throughout the year. Bye bye! >_<
Ok, this is pretty epic,

Here is some advice, the eyes and mouth to me, is the hardest part. I am someone who draws 24/7 but, I have a tradition of drawing Hideri from blend-s and it usually ("usually") turns our pretty great. From a super beginner, it seems like you actually have a good start

Would love to see when the final product is released.

(Plus great hair, one drawn feature I always nit-pick at first is hair but, your drawing's hair to me is on point)

CursedSkyFortune

Level 18
Ok, this is pretty epic,

Here is some advice, the eyes and mouth to me, is the hardest part. I am someone who draws 24/7 but, I have a tradition of drawing Hideri from blend-s and it usually ("usually") turns our pretty great. From a super beginner, it seems like you actually have a good start

Would love to see when the final product is released.

(Plus great hair, one drawn feature I always nit-pick at first is hair but, your drawing's hair to me is on point)

Thank you <3 :D I'm glad you like it so far!

Totalore

Level 138
Personally I prefer to use FireAlpaca, a free drawing software. I also use a Huion to draw, because I suck at doing art with a mouse.
I'd recommend a Huion, or something easier for you to use.
For example: Art tablets that display the screen on themselves, instead of it being displayed on your computer.

For hair you also want to take different approaches. Theres messy hair, curly hair, straight hair, etc. I personally like messy hair, as it's really silly in a way.

Just practice as much as you can if you want to get better, then in the future try drawing without a base.

Ricominci

Level 47
Personally I prefer to use FireAlpaca, a free drawing software. I also use a Huion to draw, because I suck at doing art with a mouse.
For example: Art tablets that display the screen on themselves, instead of it being displayed on your computer.

For hair you also want to take different approaches. Theres messy hair, curly hair, straight hair, etc. I personally like messy hair, as it's really silly in a way.

Just practice as much as you can if you want to get better, then in the future try drawing without a base.
not everyones rich so try to get a beginner hand-eye coordination tablet. I’ll show you a good few cheap ones:

One I have: https://www.amazon.com/Star05-Wireless-Graphics-Painting-Battery-Free/dp/B01MAZ5FDL I’ll say that the battery lasts pretty long, but I wish I got another generation of XP pen.
Cheaper but smaller: https://www.amazon.com/StarG640-Ultrathin-Graphics-Battery-Free-Pressure/dp/B078YR2MTF size really doesn’t matter it’s more of the skill you can put to it so it’s nore practice than the supplies you use,

Totalore

Level 138
not everyones rich so try to get a beginner hand-eye coordination tablet. I’ll show you a good few cheap ones:

One I have: https://www.amazon.com/Star05-Wireless-Graphics-Painting-Battery-Free/dp/B01MAZ5FDL I’ll say that the battery lasts pretty long, but I wish I got another generation of XP pen.
Cheaper but smaller: https://www.amazon.com/StarG640-Ultrathin-Graphics-Battery-Free-Pressure/dp/B078YR2MTF size really doesn’t matter it’s more of the skill you can put to it so it’s nore practice than the supplies you use,
not all Huion tablets are over $100
you can find some under $50 but ok

CursedSkyFortune

Level 18

Thanks Mintix!

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Oooo nice!1!1!!1! Here’s some tips.

MediBang is great and all but IbisPaint has more features. So try that out. Oh and I advise using a lot of bases for your first 10 it’d Help you master other features apart from the features you chose.
And if tablets don’t suit you use copic markers, getting a new set soon.
Try making your own bodies and poses in the meantime, it’d be much easier to draw from scratch that way

CursedSkyFortune

Level 18
Even if it's your 1st attempt, it's great. Well done
Oooo nice!1!1!!1! Here’s some tips.

MediBang is great and all but IbisPaint has more features. So try that out. Oh and I advise using a lot of bases for your first 10 it’d Help you master other features apart from the features you chose.
And if tablets don’t suit you use copic markers, getting a new set soon.
Try making your own bodies and poses in the meantime, it’d be much easier to draw from scratch that way

Thank you <3 I'll be sure to check it all out! Does IbisPaint work on PC? I have it on my phone but it's hard to draw on.

Ricominci

Level 47
Thank you <3 I'll be sure to check it all out! Does IbisPaint work on PC? I have it on my phone but it's hard to draw on.
Do you have a stabilizer on? I’m able to do some okay art with a stabilizer

If you need help getting the stabilizer just ask
Never knew Amazon was a 3rd party sketchy site
I said most. There’s exceptions., but hard to find for a CHEAP/ reasonable price. Not everyone can afford a visual huion, especially at a beginners level.

Last edited:

Totalore

Level 138
Do you have a stabilizer on? I’m able to do some okay art with a stabilizer

If you need help getting the stabilizer just ask

I said most. There’s exceptions., but hard to find for a CHEAP/ reasonable price. Not everyone can afford a visual huion, especially at a beginners level.
mines not a visual
there are tons of huions for low prices of 30 dollars or somethn
so
kay??

Users who are viewing this thread