goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
IGN: goobrrr

DATE: 2/24/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make the KPD & EMS track & pool boost your speed & swim speed attribute gain as well.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
For KPD especially, having your run speed high is a necessity. It doesn't make all too much sense why it's SPECIFICALLY in the school that you gain attribute boosts. I don't think this will be that difficult to implement; I assure you both factions will greatly appreciate this and it'll save a lot of time from grinding speed for roles that should already have fairly high speed. Swim speed isn't as important for EMS but it can be crucial for KPD as people really seem to love fly at light speed through the sewer's water.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1
Although I'm not part of KPD or EMS at the moment, I can say that when I was part of the EMS faction it was quite hard to get my attributes up. I think that this suggestion will benefit both factions in entirety and is just a logical solution. As you stated, the school ground gives you attribute boosts, so I believe that it would only be fair if other factions would get an advantage as such also.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 Please I'm begging grinding attributes to be relevant in chases is horrible

I'd prefer not needing to waste tens of hours and tiring out my arm to be just fast enough to chase some gnagrper down the sewers

AppaRp

Level 13
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
Im a gangrper who flys at light speed in sewers and i did hear that kpd have one week or so to max out both speed and swim speed idk if this was real or changed but i do agree with this. +1

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
+1 It sounds miserable to have to grind attributes at a normal rate in these places, when people get boosted rates at school

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1
Especially as EMS, it’s very hard to find time to grind the attributes Bc it’s not really often we leave the hospital and we’re expected to always have someone at or near lobby in case someone comes in if we aren’t treating someone or afk. It’s taken me 9 months just to get to speed 60 from speed 13 Bc it’s so hard to find that time to grind those attributes. While KPD have it a bit easier time then EMS to what I’ve seen Bc they often leave the station ofc and aren’t expected to be at the front so they have time to grind more often then not. So this would be a hugeeee benefit for both EMS(mainly imo) and KPD.

draculary

Level 47
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
+1 again, running in circles inside kpd was horrible and being a cadet stuck inside made it harder since you can’t really go out yet which is understandable. It’d really help with having to chase gnagrpers in the sewers and such

AllenBUwU

Level 84
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
+1 If some teachers simply struggle chasing new players, I can only imagine how tough ems and Police have it in genuine chases around a map w/ ppl who may got full speed and so on

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll be adding KPD & EMS regions to the boost feature in School​

Users who are viewing this thread