Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: stormii__
What's the title of your suggestion?: Auction House Try-Ons

What's your suggestion?:
With the Auction House, it is often difficult to figure out whether or not you want to buy an item, as all we can do is see the tiny preview box on auction listings. So, what I am suggesting is that staff could possibly implement a "try on" feature!

Much like how there is a confirmation pop up before you buy the item, there could be an option to "try on" said item; allowing players to see the cosmetic on their actual character. Unless you know the items by memory (which a lot of people don't), it's hard for someone to figure out whether or not it suits your character.

I have bought many a item thinking "wow, that preview looks so cool! i bet it'd look awesome on my character!" and then it looked awful and I have now wasted 40k+ on something I don't really enjoy the look of. But, if we implemented this feature, we'd no longer have that issue!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Players would no longer be unsatisfied with their purchases, as they'll be able to see what the item looks like before purchasing it! Much like in local shops!
+1 cause just yes

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll look into doing this in the future.​