itsmariav
Omega
SHOP APPLICATION

IGN:

Vevss

Discord:
mariav#6666

Describe your activity on the server:
My server activity is pretty high. I'm usually online from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep. Since my time zone is close to EST, I'm always online during peak server times. Also, for being part of the Staff Team and taking care of the sports teams, I'm also always checking discord.

Since my college classes are still online, I'm always at home, being able to join any time of the day. The only reason I’d have an “inactivity time" (for a few hours), would be when I'm doing homework or my mockups for class.

I do know that I'm way more active on my main account (itsmariav) due to already having a way more developed character on it. But I still try to be active on my other two 'alts', being one part of SLT and the other used to be an Adult account, now part of the college as well as my main, where I'm a Spartan Football Captain.

Previous applications:

ACCEPTED

COLLEGE APPLICATION | Couldn’t find the link
HS COUNCIL APPLICATION
POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION
STAFF APPLICATION

DENIED
JSL APPLICATION #4
JSL APPLICATION #5

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I'm proud to say that I have a pretty clean record on SRP, my only two warns are for: Insta-voiding, which, at the time I did not know was against the rules, and for Speaking other languages on the server. Being both warnings over a year ago - Since then, I've never got warned again. Pretty much I know most of the rules by heart since I work with it every single day. Besides that, all my server kicks are for role changing.

Shop wanted:

AUFFALLEN - Currently Unowned
Jewelry/accessories shop

Why do you want to own a shop?:
One of the reasons I want a shop is that I'm trying to get my activity back on my alternate accounts. Every now and then I'm logging on to my Vice-Principal account and being more active and I wanted to do the same with the account I'm applying to. Besides that, I have always worked in shops and got high manager roles: On La Casa Nostra and Joyong I got manager roles and on Shinboshi Sakaya I mostly work there every time they need extra help.

Working on these shops and even being a customer of other ones always gave me the feeling of wanting to do that as well, being able to have my own shop, turn my ideas into action and give more people the opportunity of having an extra income. Ever since I can remember, I have always loved taking the leadership role. It started still when I was in school, doing group projects with my classmates. I always took the leader role and did the assignment the best I could: separating tasks, doing research until I reached the best level possible - This has continued to this day.

Also, in real life, I have always participated in the creation of micro-enterprises. In my high school, I created a clothing brand with two more friends which in the 2018 carnival made a good income, but right after that, we closed the store due to the tests and entrance exams being very close. Another microenterprise project was when I helped my best friend create her online store which she sells iPhones and cases - I helped her with the creative process of the brand name and logo.

Finally, I have my own "enterprise" with my father. Since he works in the construction business and I study architecture, I have some kind of internship with the other architects and work for him helping to control the construction costs, profit, and debits.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
In a short sentence, I want to completely re-do the shop appearance and make it with more realistic prices. My first plan is to delete all the interior and exterior of the shop and rebuild it to look more modern and similar o a jewelry shop as Tiffany & Co, Cartier, and Swarovski. Right after that, I want to re-do all the prices, making it not extremely expensive and with a realistic price for each item.

Besides normal openings, I really want to do flash events on AUFFALLEN. Events as fundraising for charity or for organizations, internships with the shop owner for business college students, often selloffs... Besides being part of any town events that show up in the future.

Also, besides the current items in the shop, currently, I already have two custom items to implement on it: Pink Handbag and Planet Earrings (confirmed with the custom owner) - Being also on my plans to add more custom items to it as soon as I get the chance.

REFERENCES

70's Square glasses

Woodland Bracelet

Purple Diamond Earrings

Butterfly bracelet

SHOPPING DISTRICT ANNUAL FAIR

Once a year all the shops would build their tents and set up close to the business center. There, the shops can sell a few of their most famous items with 25% OFF and independent businesses could join them at the fair, selling some of their items and bringing more attention to their organizations. The Mayor of Karakura would start the fair, giving a small speech and from then, all the citizens can know more shops and have the diversity of items to buy.

HOW IT WOULD WORK?
The local chosen was the big sidewalk between the Sanagi towers and the town hall for its large space, shortage of use, and good localization. Multiple tents will be built on the place and every shop will have the option to bring a maximum of 3 items, applying a 25% discount on each one. For independent business or organizations, an application form would be done 2 weeks before the event, for everyone that is not a shopkeeper but have a stock of items they want to sell, be able to - /events will start the fair and during the event, shopkeepers will be able to ask for the event team or staff member to do /eventradius for their advertisement as if they were using a microphone.

How will your shop be unique?:
I want to give my customers an experience upon entering the shop. I'd make my employees wear a proper uniform and treat the customer the same way you are treated in the shops cited above, with respect and calm, showing them the variety of the items and offering drinks and small snacks as they chose the item they want to purchase. In-game speaking, I want to have a minimum of 3 "cashiers", with a somewhat large stand for each of them. On those, the players will be able to buy and see the items they are interested in the most.

In a separate space, I want to build something as a cozy-fancy living room, where the 'special' customers can be in to deeply review the jewelry or to make business with the owner, offering some of their own jewels or accessories to the shop. In this room, drinks such as champagne, wine, and juices will be served to the customers (NOT PART OF THE CATALOGUE. The items will be bought by myself to, when needed, be served to them). Being a relaxing and not-so-office-looking space for business. Moreover, I don't want AUFFALLEN to be only a jewelry store, It's on my plans to make it become a Karakura brand. With clothing and accessories. This is, indeed, a future plan for it.

It's also in my plans to optimize the shop space by color coordinating the chests and making an efficient system for stock to have easier access to the custom items. Also, I plan to use an online cashier system to log openings and keep track of my earnings, taxes, stock, and employees.

APPLICATION SYSTEM

On my first 'opening', I'll send an advert that AUFFALLEN is hiring and will be given to each applicant a google form with the questions (ICly and OOCly) - From there, I'll choose the ones with the best applications for an IC interview that, upon acceptance, will get the trial employee role. As said before, I want to give new players chances to have an extra income, so I'll mainly focus to chose players that don't work in any other store to give everyone a fair chance to get a job.

AUFFALLEN MAGAZINE
It's impossible to remember every item's name and what they look like. Every time you go to a store and you come across something that took your attention and you don't know what is like, you have to get on the long lines to get to the cashier just to ask to see the product. Sometimes, you see something interesting and buy it, other times, you don't. You simply leave the line you waited for good minutes with nothing on your hands.

On AUFFALLEN would be easier. Upon the customer entering the store, they will be able to access the AUFFALLEN Magazine. With it, they can view the whole store catalogue. Besides showing all the items in the store, it will be divided by: ON SALE, [SEASON] Favorites, and NEW COLLECTION.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I plan to have 8 - 10 employees, being at least 2-3 maximum per opening. I intend to pay them around 20% of their total made on the shift - The reason that I'm choosing this percentage is because of the nature of the items the shop sells. Of course, besides the 12% for custom items and the 10% tax for openings are already taken into account - Depending on my income, the percentage can increase or decrease. But I seek to be around 20-40%.

As said before, I want to give players more chances to get an extra income on the server. My first opening will be to gather employee applications and from then, I'll build my team composed of Owner, Manager, Senior Employees, Employees, and Trial Employees. - In the future, I want to change their percentage depending on the rank they reach.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Mirai Saiky is a Japanese female that completed her bachelor's in college. She studied business and advertising & marketing.​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Great application and i like the ideas behind it along with the poster you've designed.
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get your shop set up

Users who are viewing this thread