mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied AutumnKami's School Nurse Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnKami

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
AutumnKami.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?: I did not come on the server much times because i did not have the time but now i will come on everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse is to help kids who are sick or hurt in the school or got beaten up in the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No i don't have any past experience of being a school nurse but i will be happy to make this my first.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing roleplay servers for 2-3 years now so i have alot of experience in roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Someone that helps kids if there hurt and even a school nurse can help adults.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will ignore the student and just go and tell a higher member of staff.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would immediately do the job and not refuse.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would say to the principal about a employee doing suspicious behavior.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kami.
Chosen Job: School Nurse.

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have heard about the school needing more employee's and i would be happy to help the school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think i should be accepted because i love helping people out and i love this server for all my heart and im experienced in roleplay and many different servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread