Avazil
Omega+
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
Avazil

Timezone:
PST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I'm on almost ALL the time, in general I will typically be on the server for at least 2 hours per day. If not, I'm extremely busy or doing something else.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
avazil

How long have you been building?:
6+ years. I mostly picked up on the SRP type building from when I joined the server.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
I wish to get better along the way, get advice and support from my builds. I'd also love seeing some of my work done on the server, and to commit toward the community as a whole. For quite some time I've been suggested to join the build team, and I've been waiting to fill out an application for a while. Finally, I built myself a foundation and put together some of my pieces to display it off in this forum post. For quite a bit now too I've been doing interior/exterior builds for some of my friends, furnishing their houses etc. I found fun in doing so, so now I want more.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Interior, Organic/sort of, extreme exterior design/structures, run down structures, trees, etc.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Of course. Through some of my builds I had help from (DivingBlues) - (Lycheeru). I honestly prefer if people were to help me out. It's much more fun that way and you can get things done faster. Preferably I like to pick up on designs, and I do adapt to them quite quickly. It is a build team; I do expect teamwork within it.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I'm better at doing traditional and medieval builds. Japanese structures, organic exterior, trees, rocks, run down builds, caves, etc. I'm BETTER at doing interior in general, as it's much easier to do, and it's something I enjoy building more.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
Most of my work has been done on creative. Both; H3AV3NLY_ & Avazil plots. Alongside most of my work being displayed on misfits.
Exterior / Organic

More Organic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread