mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted AychiZ's Gym Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacMug

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name): AychiZ (PacMug's ALT)
Previous bans:
Abuse of cosmetics on my main account, used the drugged horse a lot not realizing it was a form of abuse on the server. I had stopped abusing cosmetics since then.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Affirmative.

Describe your activity on the server: On weekdays, I am usually on for about 4: 00 pm - 11:50 pm.
On the weekends, I am usually on from 10: 00 am - 3: 00 am or more.
Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes, I do indeed have TeamSpeak.
Do you have a microphone?
I surely have a microphone in my presence.
List your current and past applications:
Language application, and custom script application.
What is your motivation for applying?:
Personally, I enjoy coaching. I like to motivate people to get better, and I feel like the school is lacking the physical education it really needs.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would first fill out the field trip application with the format needed send it to either the Principal, or the Vice Principal for authorization. Once it gets accepted, I would then ask for volunteers; preferably teachers.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. No food items, or drinks in class.

2. No violence.

3. No cellphones.

4. Do not talk without raising your hand, or given approval.

5. Do not misbehave.

6. Do work when instructed.

7. No use of foul language.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I do not have any teaching experience at the moment, but I hope that from this teaching experience gives me more of understanding, and more in depth of teaching.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
-Trainee

-NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

-QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

-HD or HoD (Head of Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I ease the level of strictness of teachers. The reason on why i'd calm the strictness on teachers is that if you unintentionally pull something out IC'ly, the teachers would take that specified item from you, and would not give it back. This just shows a form of unfairness through students.

KNOWLEDGE
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Most of the teachers are nice and calm to the students. The majority of them can be pretty feisty if you do not comply with their rules. The average salary of a teacher is about 250,000¥, which is pretty decent pay for being a teacher. While in class, teachers often give notebooks and explain to them what to write down depending on the subject. If they catch a student rule-breaking, they would then give them a warning, but if they keep doing the same repeated offense, it may result in a detention, or a trip to the principals' office. After a class session is over, they would either, go outside and roam, or sit in their classroom and do their work.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are solely important to SchoolRP due to that they make the feel of a school- a school. They are there to teach, help, and stop fights from happening. They represent, contribute, and make Taketatsu High School on what it is.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - Teachers in training are given this rank. They work to help in the work field to assist teachers. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC.

NQT - Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the Head of Department. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

QTLS - Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank. They are able to host lessons when needed, without permission from Head of Department. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you.

HD - It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught among st your department, including lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Announce the main topic of a lesson, then plan it out, and then proceed to give students a recap on what has been done, or taught. After all this, they would then give a study guide to study for the test, then the quiz or test.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Fred or Freddy Jarett is a man that stands about 6'3, has a buff build, bush-like beard and mustache, always in a sporty-like outfit, undercut hairstyle, has a military posture, and has a Danish Ethnicity. He is a very strict man, having anger issues, always with duties, setting standards and expects the best out of people. When he sees bullies, he will not hesitate to scream at them at the top of his lungs to stop, or even grab them by force. When he is given a task, he immediately starts working on it. His outlooks on the students is what he wants best for them, he screams at them because he wants them to be better, he cares. His outlook on the other teachers is that they're hard working, and something he likes to see. His plan for the future is to get as much students as possible to be fit.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would get a hold their attention, asking them to stop. If they continue the repeated offense, I would warn the Vice Principal, or the Principal himself to take care of this situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would attempt to grab their attention by raising my voice slowly, overtime. If it gets to a point where they don't listen at all, I would yell at them to get their attention. If this still doesn't work, I would go up to them, tapping them, and give them a glare.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
When in the teacher lounge, my character will respectively act mature in front of the other teachers, making a good impression on everyone in the lounge.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me tosses the ball to (student name)
/me walks over to (student name)
/me sets up scoreboard for team red and team blue
/me would calmly wait for the class to get settled
/me hits the wall forcefully, in attempt to get the classes' attention

BACKSTORY
It was the year 1978, Freddy was just born in Central Denmark Region, Aarhus and it was him, his mom, and his father. Freddy being the only child in the family, he was very curious and LOVED sports. When he was in 6th grade, he was called a lot of things. Such things he was called include "Hey! Its that guy who's missing a chromosome!" "Hah, what a retard!" He had gotten into a lot of fights since the first name he got called. This has happened constantly, throughout and each grade, getting into fights, over and over, suspension, after suspension, and then eventually constantly being expelled from schools. Every school he'd gone to, he'd beat up everyone who called him something rude or mean. Eventually, he'd gotten evicted from his house, due to mortgage issues, and was now forced to live in a car. Now that he had lost his house, he had to transfer school to school, continually. This was due to the fact that every school had realized his house was a car, and threatened to call child services. Eventually graduating from traveling school to school, he had made sure he made in effort in life, start over. He had another chance. He had made his promise and actually became successful. He had become the vice president of a big bank company. During those years of being vice-president, he had found the love of his life, a love interest that he thought he would be with for the rest of his life. Sadly, shortly three years later, his wife had abandoned him and his son. He had eventually retired from his job being vice-president at a bank. Skip to 3 years from present time, and a commercial pops up saying "There are rarely any teachers! We need help! Apply now!" He had applied, and had reasons to apply. First off, he didn't save enough money for retirement, and second he had enjoyed sports, and would enjoy teaching his techniques to students, coaching them.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Freddy Jarett
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Freddy
Preferred Name: Freddy

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Danish
Current Location: Capital Region of Denmark, Copenhagen

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4
Working Experience (# of years): 16

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 1991
Major(s): Physical Education, Science, History and English.
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Danish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Additional notes about your application (if any): None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread