Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Veganlaser#6323

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do not wish for that to happen so I will be active as much as I can

Describe your activity on the server:

Im mostly engaged in romaceRP and gangRP if i am not doing any of those i would most likely be RPing with other players

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes accused of ERP (resolved)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.40611/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app.40281/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/veganlasers-russian-language-app.37953/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37903/
[ACCEPTED] [/URL]
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-second-go.40477/
DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.39677/
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/veg-ser-event-team-app.38586/
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/socialogy-teacher-application.37936/
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37837/
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37913/

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 student

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I want to become a teacher so I can make the karakura classes more fun and educational because most of the times teachers are not online or there aren't any classes to be hosted therefore making the school not as fun as it claims to be so I want to become a teacher to change that so I can host classes every day and make it fun for players, i also want to learn and practice different types ofdetail rp teachers have to do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher logs are recordings of the class or how the class have been behaving on that specific date and they are important because they can be used to separate the troublemakers from the ones that are actually doing good

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

At first, I would pitch a field trip idea to the V.P and other teachers to see if it is a good idea before going any further then I would plan what will happen on that field trip and how it will benefit the students learning

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

well, the rules would depend on who teaching these would be mine:

1.No speaking when I am speaking

2.Always raise your hand before speaking

3.No using any form of technology while in class

4.No use of foul languages such as racial slurs, homophobic slurs, etc

5.Always remain at your seat unless you are told to do otherwise

6.No form of disorderly conduct while in class

7.No eating or drinking is allowed in class but water is acceptable

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying on servers such as SMPS or GTA servers and I have learned details and I have gained more experience when I joined SRP and have gained enough experience to be ready for more roles that require DetailRP and would love to learn more as a teacher

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: . The term Head of Department applies to appointed post holders who have responsibility for either an academic department or school. Heads of Department are appointed by and are responsible to the Pro-Vice Chancellor Faculty (PVCF)

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A qualified teacher is commonly defined as a teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications required for teaching subjects at the relevant level in a given country. ... This results in teachers sometimes having the academic qualification required to teach, but not the pedagogical training, or vice versa.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Newly qualified teachers are those who have gained Qualified Teacher Status but have not yet completed the statutory twelve-month programme known as the "induction for newly qualified teachers"

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In my own words, teachers provide for the student's needs for education. Teachers are best known for the role of educating the students that are placed in their care. Beyond that, teachers serve many other roles in the classroom. Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of trouble. Teachers get from 214,000 JPY to 629,000 JPY, however, in SRP the average is about 450,000 JPY. Teachers are no different from everyone else, in their spare time they go out with family or friends

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

They are basically the backbone of the school system, what's a school roleplay server without people to roleplay as teachers

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo - Must Have, Should Have, Could Have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

A petite girl of 5'0, small for her age. She had a busty chest and cyan-toned hair. She had a sharp scent of peppermint that seemed to assault one’s nostrils.

She was was an overall ecstatic person always cheerful and willing to help people she thought need it, she has always been fascinated wit art shes mostly known for her childish behavior and high pitched voice she is not very different from other people and she views her fellow teachers as her friends and students as if they were her children, she is always showing concern for her friends and
loved ones

Her plans for the future is just like anyone else's just to find a good job and to get married to her girlfriend and to settlteache tats all she is thinking about now but more to come after becoming a teacher

Scenarios

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would walk over to the group with a calm face then would then say: “Sorry but this is not the way to act inside of school hours, please do not continue to act like this.” and would then look at them all in the eyes with a serious but calming face: "if you do not comply with what you are told i will be forced to give you detention now please discontinue this vulgar behavior and have a great day.”

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

She would clap her hands louly beforen saying: “ I will need all of you to quiet down and pay attention to the lesson. If you do not comply I will be giving you all detention!” after that reassuring she got the classes attention she smiled an continued the lesson

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Around the other teachers,She would act diligent and professional but more relaxed while
Around her fellow faculty members

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

./me Folding her arms as she tapped her foot and the floor, she seemed to be waiting patiently for the students to stop talking, having no issue with silently approaching until he stood by their desks. ”I want you to understand to the best of your ability, so don’t talk over me during my explanation.” With a calm smile, she turned away and began to walk back to the desk

./me she'd stop, the wood floor screeching in objection. He put on a serious face . She'd then turn her head to the misbehaving student and say in an unreadable voice; "Tell me your name please." she said polightly while she wrote down his name in bright green chalk on the board, then stay silent as the class stared at her. she'd circle the name, then pivot on her heel and continue her lesson,

/me she would reach into her hand into her backpack taking copies of the lesson of notes to hand out to the class to read she would tell the class to open the book and all read accordingly before going back up to the desk before explaining the lesson

/me As one of the students would be talking on their phone she would pause the lesson walking down to the student saying “mind Handing me your phone please you shall get it at the end of the day” after receiving the cellular device she would place it in her bag

Backstory

April Otto was born in japan where she grew up to be a caring and loving girl who always loved art and telling people information on art, she loved art and the facts about it to the point where she wanted to become a teacher, she began her studies at 17 when she graduated high school, she struggled in the beginning but she got the hang of it a few weeks after she started and met a few people on this journey that supported her dream of becoming a art teacher at the school, but one person caught her eye it was a very beautiful young lady she was nice and very caring april caught interest in her they then stared dating, april ten toldher about her dream of becoming an art teacher after the girl supported her of her dream and even gave tips about the school and what they want to see best in teachers, she became very very confident in her studies and after a few years she was 27 and graduated collage with a bachelors in Fine Arts, after this she started looking for jobs that would fit her academic career she wanted to work at at karakura highschool but at first but she needed to be experienced, she tried to find many jobs in japan but she had no luck but then she got accepted at a different highschool in japan for 3 years, so she thought about finally moving to karakura to become a school art teacher at the highschool seeing that she assumed she had enough experience , this would be a great opportunity she applied at the Karakura High school where she got accepted as a UTshe would be trained for a few weeks it was hard at first but began doin well, doing this she successfully got her dream job as shert teacher where she could help students and inform them on art as much as she could and she loved it she then proposed to thr girl they then proposed to her girlfriend after that she settled down and continued to teach art

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

April Otto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Ms.Otto

Given Name(s): April

Preferred Name: April

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Engaged

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Fine Arts

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Bachelors of Fine Arts

Minors:

Native Languages
: Japanese

Other Languages:

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?
: No

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.​

Users who are viewing this thread