mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted AyoLilM1lf's History Teacher Application (Doing so on my alt!)

Beppy

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Hamilaria

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Beppy#5963

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server:
I play quite frequently, for hours a day.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My other characters are high school students.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

History

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I want to become a teacher on SchoolRP because I enjoy the aspects of it. I’m also an Early Education Major OOCly, so doing things like this even if its roleplay to gain some sort of experience is exciting to me.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are the logging of each class that a teacher holds, so that it’s shown that they are actually doing their job, and to keep track of how many classes a teacher does.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Respect your students and your peer
-Be considerate of others
-No phones during class
-Don't wear a mask in class, you’re not allowed to on campus so why should you in class
-Yelling in class to get attention from the teacher or another classmate.
-Do not fight or argue in class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve played as a teacher on another school/ city roleplay based server, and I enjoy it, but I play on SRP far more, so I’d like to do it here, as I’m more active here.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Meaning, they oversee all of the teachers in their specific department, and are there to help if any of the teachers need it.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has been trained properly and who has proved themselves by handling classes, and situations well.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who was has recently finished their teacher training and assessments. They are able to host their own classes, but they still have a way to go until they become a full QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who is new and who has not gone through any training They have yet to host any classes, but they are still apart of school faculty, and have to undergo training to become a NQT.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

The server is based around school roleplay, and without teachers, it would just be players at the school just running around, with no structure.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW { Should have, Must have, Could have, Won't have }

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?:

She stands around 5'0, and her attitude toward pupils and fellow teachers may be observed in the fact that she sees all students, teachers, and faculty as equals, with no one better or worse than her. Her hair is light blonde, and she dresses modestly. If she doesn't teach in the future, she hopes to create a history museum in Karakura.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would ask them to stop, and if they did not, I would issue out three warnings, and then detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
In order to maintain control of a class, WITHOUT FEARRP, I have a three strikes your out policy to where if you don’t listen, you get a warning, and then the third you’re kicked out and have detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Dignified, and well collected.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would clap her hands in order to get the class's attention, walking around her desk, going to address the class with the day's lesson plan and assignments.

/me would ask for the students to bring up their journals so that she could grade the assignment she had given out for the day, making sure each and every student had done it properly, or even had done it at all.

/me would excitedly clap her hands, as she was preparing to tell the students about the field trip that they were about to embark on for the days lesson

/me would hand out the books that she was going to assign them to read, as she did so, she made sure to give detailed instructions on what was to be done that day.

Backstory
She comes from a tragic background; both of her parents were in the military; she adored history and loved to research; she spent all of her time doing so; she had few friends; she decided to go to university to become a history teacher so that she could teach the one subject she was passionate about. Because her parents were away most of the time, she was left alone to study, and it was there that she discovered her passion for history. She relocated from Moscow to Karakura in order to pursue her aspirations because she disliked the way Russian schools were structured. She discovered that the schools in Karakura suited her better in terms of style and quickness.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Akasuki Daisuke
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Akasuki
Preferred Name:
Akasuki
Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

6 Years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in History
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History
Minors:
Journalism, Sociology

Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Highschool Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Unfortunately all positions for this specific teaching role are taken, feel free to DM me via Discord regarding a different subject

Users who are viewing this thread