players online

Azrail Ivankov Silva | Character Biography

Ciscada

Level 4
- Azrail Ivankov Silva De Fonollosa -
upload_2020-5-11_20-53-29.png

- Character Information -

Fullname: Azrail Silva Ivankov De Fenollosa
Families: Silva, Ivankov & De Fenollosa.

First Name: Azrail.
Nicknames: "Az", "Madara".

Personality: Azrail is a very quiet person, someone who doesn't make a fuss. He will always be respectful and kind towards anyone. He would not eat a lot strangely in general. He would normally try to not be around anyone besides his own family or lovely girlfriend.

Voice: He'd sound deep and very quiet, he would not show a lot of emotions in his voice which often gets people confused. His voice sounds Madara in Naruto (Which is why he got his nickname as his Preferred Name). The Youtube Video's URL includes the time where he speaks, so no need to worry about advancing forward into the video (Starts at 0:34):

Nationality: Spanish.

Date of Birth: January 24th, 1986.

Place of Birth: Arcos de la Frontera, Cadiz.

- Physical Details -

Height: 6'0.

Weight: 97lbs. (Underweight)

Eye Color: Dark Green.

Hair Color: Light Brown.

Physical Description: Stands at 6'0 & weights 97lbs. skinny & underweight body but his clothes would hide it with a straight posture and a blank look on his face along with dark green eyes and brownish long hair. He'd sound deep and calm. He'd smell like red roses.

- Family & Backstory -

- De Fonollosa -
De Fonollosa Family is a mysterious family. Azrail doesn't know anything about it as he was left when he was a baby. It said, he is the last alive members. He doesn't know if he has any siblings in that family or even knows where his parents are.

- Silva -

Silva Family is a royal Hispanic business family that has been living for centuries, doing business, and keeping a good and straight reputation. He was welcomed by them when he was very young and made it his main family.

- Ivankov -
Ivankov Family is a known Russian Mafia family that mainly operates in Russian. Yaki Ivankov being the leader of Ivankov welcomed Azrail in the family to give another family, to count on, and to be loved by. Like Silva, they mean everything to him and will do anything to save them.

- Backstory -
Azrail was born in a village named "Arcos de la Frontera" in the De Fenollosa Family. A known criminal family that didn't have a good reputation. When he was baby, he was left in an orphan house by his unknown parents with a note saying ...

Azrail, this is your mother. I'm sorry I had to leave you behind, but I could not take it. I don't want you to be born into a family like ours, raised by criminals like us, I want you to be in a family that deserves you... that will take care of you. Stay safe please. I love you Son.

Azrail grew up convinced his parents would show up one day and take him back, he would look out through his room's window for his parents, until he turned 10 years old and the staff decided to give him the note ... When he read it, he felt his heart breaking inside and his soul leaving his body. His expression became blank and his stare was like a dead one. He turned into a heartless walking boy. That's when, he started breaking out... going out to break the law in any way he could. He was angry at everyone. When he was 14 years old, he was adopted by a guy named Matteo Silva... Matteo saw a good future for Azrail, he could turn this anger into amazing abilities that could give Azrail a life his parents could not give him. He flew to Karakura in Japan with him which he then started helping into family business. One day he ran into Yaki Ivankov, a very kind and fashion looking guy. Azrail was very weird out by Yaki, he didn't seem like most people in town and decided to keep in touch with him. He decided to open up to Yaki about his past, Yaki felt bad for him as he had a very similar past so he decided to give Azrail a chance to become an Ivankov. Azrail grabbed that chance with both hands as he finally found someone like him. He would not leave Silva, as he became a Silva and will stay for life, he continues to live within both families, doing business in both and helping both, making sure to look out for his numerous siblings and other family members making sure they're safe and loved.

- Note -
This is the first-ever biography that I ever do, please give me feedback on what to improve! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread