luvnnat

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Indeed, I do. My discord username is RushinSpy#9899

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 18 years old.

What is your time zone?:
CST- Central Standard Timezone.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active on SRP. I am on every day around 5-6 hours on weekdays, and I am on most of the days on weekends; around 5-8 hours specifically. If I am on all day, I'm usually AFK but I keep myself aware every now in then just in case anyone needs me.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned once for skin stealing, and I intend on never doing it again. I don't remember the exact date, but I believe it was in July 2021.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that, and I am determined to keep myself active most of the time; whilst having a liable reason to why I'm inactive if that ever occurs.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Karakura's High School/College Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker is responsible for supervising the hallways of the school and to ensure that the environment is clean, healthy, and conducive. He/She also carries out daily maintenance and minor repairs of broken frames, worn-out knobs, rusty metals, and other maintenance. I understand caretaking is not just cleaning up the halls and keeping the children in check. But it is also being able to help students achieve their goals and help keep their environment, as clean as possible. The majority of it is however is keeping everyone in check and making sure the building itself is spotless and up to high standards. Taking care of the school for a caretaker is almost as important as taking care of the students themselves, with the exception that students are of high priority.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SchoolRP for around 10 months, so I have a large amount of experience in this type of roleplay. In general, I do have the knowledge of how to roleplay and I don't take the knowledge lightly. For me being able to Detailrp situations and roleplaying all this different experiences is really enjoyable. I love to Detailrp anything I can, it's fun and it teaches me how to act on a daily basis. For obvious reasons, I do not waste my time in detailing a situation if the individual to whom I'm speaking to doesn't also detailrp because that is wasting their time. However it's not a lack of effore because I do put a lot of effort in to what I am detailrping, it's just to make sure they aren't waiting on me for a long period of time. I don't take undermine this kind of roleplay, I take it seriously, but I keep it enjoyable.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/track-team-tag-luvnnat.42891/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/laynierps-ban-appeal-correction.41645/ [BAN APPEAL] (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.41643/ [BAN APPEAL] (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-x2.37899/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.37846/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.37757/post-118366 (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37506/post-117659 (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37442/ (DENIED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
HighSchool/Student

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Azyhlea would remain calm, as she would politely ask the student/students to restrain from cursing at anyone and herself. If the student maintains the disruptive behavior, she would raise her tone slightly to make sure she was clearly heard, but if they non-stop kept cursing at her she would report this situation or give the student detention; as the SLT would be informed for this lack of mature behavior that every student in that high school should maintain, due to their age.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Azyhlea would walk over to the students as quickly as possible, as she would kindly and calmly ask them to discontinue their immature acts and step away from each other before directing the injured student/students to the nurses's office. She would warn them around three times, but if they ignored her or maintained their violence behavior, she would send them to the nurse's office then straight to detention; and or the councilor's room to figure out why they were fighting.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Azyhlea would grab the attention of the school employee that is causing such an inappropriate scene or behavior. She would make sure the area has at least a few people around, so they can know what really happened. She then would walk over to the school employee carefully and would ask them to please discontinue their inappropriate behavior. If they didn't stop, she would call on the intercom for some help, as she wouldn't want anything else to go wrong. As she would remember the name of the employee, she would immediately report the school employee to the dean.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Azyhlea would act her age, as she would maintain her calm demeanor and quiet self. She would relax and talk to any other employees in the room if she so chooses to make friends. Other than that, she'd act mature and keep everything appropriate. She would usually refrain herself from sitting just in case she has an immediate job that needs to be attended to. She keeps herself aware just in case any emergency or average situation happens. Having her main cleaning supplies nearby helps her in case there is a job that quickly needs to be done, but she is chill in all moments and doesn't let any ludicrous behavior get passed her.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

would hold her nose with the ends of her index finger, as she observed the unflattering mess of vomit that spread on the ground. Looking around for any student/students to see if they had seen what happened. Continuing with her needed duties, she then would bend down, before she retrieved her mop and soapy water to clean the disturbing mess, making sure everything was spotless. She would grab her handy spray bottle, as she sprayed the residue; and she wiped it up with her rag before backing away any students that were nearby or in close distance. Finishing her task, she'd put the supplies away and walk away smiling, as she knew another disgusting but great task was completed in the school.

/me
would notice the sight of three students harassing each other, as she quickly made her way over to the violence behavior of the students. She would sigh under her breath, as she was tired of finding immature students act this way at their age. She slowly but sternly walked up to each individual and calmly said, "Stop this violence behavior right now. You are supposedly old enough to know not to deem such acts at your day in age." Blankly glaring at them to see if they understand she was clearly trying to grab their attention. She then would look over to the individual who seemed to have been the 'victim', as she asked them, "Will you all three come with me, while we get you treated in the nurse's office." She then walked briskly down to the nurse's office, maintaining eye-contact with all three individuals.

/me
would stand distances away from the staff break room, as she quietly had her hands folded within each other and hummed a small melody. She then would sit down in the corner not relieving herself from the other duties that awaited her presence. Her posture was stern, as she didn't want to remain too comfortable, keeping herself aware for any unknown or urgent job that needed to get done. As another staff employee walked in she would introduce herself, as she was still aware the whole conversation, "Hello, my name is Azyhlea, but you can call me Miss Arquette." As the conversation went on, she'd have that daily bright smile that she maintained, as she knew every day was gonna get better from this moment on.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Azyhlea Ukiyo; Arquette
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Ukiyo; Miss Arquette. Either one.

Age (Minimum is 25): 29 years old.
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Sociology
Minors: Environment and Sustainability

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese, Russian, Italian

Backstory
Azyhlea Arquette, from Paris France was born October 12, 1993. Living in her hometown with her dad, taught her great things like, how to survive on her own and how to protect others. Her whole life she was taught to earn everything by working hard. Not only did she discover her father was apart of an elite gang, as a child, but she also found out that her mother died by his hand.

From that time on, she ran away to stay with her uncle in Japan. As she grew up, Azyhlea, also known as Azy became more independent and strived to achieve what her father couldn't. It took her years in school, from the age of 15 and up, to succeed in Middle School and acquire decent grades. Making a few friends to keep her company and safe, she kept a strong bond between her close friend, Hazel Johnson. When her best friend unexpectedly died, Azyhlea joined the cause to seek closure for the death of her best friend, so she stayed close to her guy friend, James, for the rest of her life. Keeping in contact with, James, gave her great hope for her future in becoming who she always wanted to be. At a young age, Azyhlea always wanted to become an artist and in achieving her goal, she'd work hard in High School to take any extracurricular classes, that would help her succeed in school.

During her years in High School, she felt determined to exceed in every class she took. From that time on, she kept a balanced life, and she kept up with her community and her work. Joining clubs, sports teams, and any small projects that would show up on her transcript. She kept away from any illegal actions or many parties that got her into trouble, regarding the fact that she still made mistakes on her way. By the time she was 18 years old, her friend, James, stayed with her; as well as her uncle, who protected her until she came of age.

Living on her own, brought many struggles but also gave her new experiences. Familiar with the fact, that she had to survive on her own, helped her realize how important the wisdom from her uncle was to her. Coping with the losses she did, strengthened and revealed who she really was and helped her along the way. As her years of adulthood came closer, she gave a thought on needing a job, so she came in contact with some locals around the city, and she asked for any job ideas. Knowing the job she'd get may not appeal to her interests, but she knew it's what it takes to get the money she needs and move on in life. So she applied for many jobs near the city and finally decided to check out any school jobs or employment opportunities that would show up. Finally landing upon the job, caretaker, for the school didn't burst her interest, but she did seem to enjoy it.

Despite her situations in the past and what she'll deal with in the future, she learned many lessons that she still messes up on, to realize that hard work does pay off. She kept herself aware of every opportunity that she came across, and she still is determined to become an artist and succeed the best she can.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I really do believe this will be a great opportunity to experience new adventures and help others achieve their goals. I have observed quite a bit of caretakers that have roamed through the hallways of Karakura High School, and I just felt in that moment that this job is for me. That I have the opportunity to keep my environment and the environment of these students clean and well up to date. I want to pass down my experience to the next generation, as the older generation passed it down to me.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
My whole life I've dreamt of becoming an artist, and I believe that I can do so whilst taking on the job at this school. I would love and be honored to take the position of caretaker in this school, not only to keep the rooms shiny, but to help the students grow in education and understand how important one's lifestyle can change with how organized and clean a school can be. Taking on a job like this can be undermined by one's perception, but I believe it is a very important job, that can change my life and the lives of others. Ever since I was 15 years old, I couldn't believe how great this school could be, and I couldn't have asked for more. I understand every expectation that is required, and I'm ready to obey and help others obey such rules in this school. It made such a huge difference in my life, and I'm ready to make a difference in the next generation of students, who attend and are attending Karakura High School/College. That is why I believe I should be accepted over any other applicants.

Extra
Thank you for taking your time to review my application, have a great day.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CARETAKER has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0245 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread