players online

Accepted B3lle's Student Council Application. ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3lle

Level 15
IGN: B3lle.
Role in School Council: Councillor.
Expected activity (out of ten): 9.5 (Weekdays - 6 hours, Weekends - 10+ hours)
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): I am 13 years old.
Previous Applications: Emo - Accepted.
Motivation for joining: I've been playing this server for a while now and I always think of helpful ideas that I never end up telling people. I also want to grow as a person and overcome the mistakes I have made. My good friend, PrincessOwlton, recommended that I should do this and after some consideration I realised how I could not only help myself, but others as well.
What is the School Council?:
The school council is a group of intelligent pupils who have been chosen to represent the school and voice their opinions for positive changes and improvements.
What happens in the School Council?: Every so often the school council will be required to attend a meeting in which they discuss how to fix issues that have been brought to their attention. They also discuss new ideas to help the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would diplomatically explain why it's not a good idea in a way that will not hurt their. feelings. Then I would ask if there's anyway they could improve the idea or if they have any other ones.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would act calm and respectful and ask them why they have that opinion, then I would take into account their reasoning and try my hardest to either improve my old idea or completely think of a new one.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello students of Taketasu High, it is an honour to be stood here in front of you all today as your new school president!
I'd like to start this speech of with a quote from a successful man named Nelson Mandela.
"Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."
I decided to use this quote because it stands out to me... It's a great way of saying "Never give up" Personally, I have made some mistakes in the past but I have worked hard and strived to become the person I am today. All of this because I never gave up nor admitted defeat. You too, can do the same. Thank you all for listening and if you have any questions or doubts, don't be afraid to ask me as I am more then happy to help.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
First of all, the odds of me ever missing as many as five meetings is extremely unlikely, however, if I did I would say. "I am honestly so sorry for missing those meetings, it was due to circumstances that were out of my control and I promise it will not happen again."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I would remain calm and say: "Thank you all for this wonderful opportunity, I completely understand your reasoning but before I go I would like to say that it's been an absolute pleasure working with you all and I wish you all, and whoever shall replace me, the best for the future. Good luck everyone."

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principle,
It is with great consideration that have applied for the role of councillor. My promise to you is that I will do my very best to help those who require it and I will attend all meetings, if for any reason I am unable to attend a meeting, I will inform you beforehand. I wish to help represent the school in the best light possible and I hope you consider me a worthy candidate. If not, I understand and will respect your decision.
Thank you for reading.
Best regards,
Belle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread