mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BabyJayden's Teaching Assistant

[OOC section]

In Game Name:

BabyJayden

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I would like to apply for the Teaching Assistant role.

How often do you log onto the server?:

I log on the server everyday, for about 4-5 hours or more, I am never usually very busy which makes me more active within the server, meaning I am able to attend more class sessions. However if i have an issue with getting on, i will make sure to alert someone until that issue is resolved (e.g i can't get on that day, cause of irl things or pc issues etc)

Do you have discord?

I do have discord Jayden#5419

Do you have a microphone?

I do have a microphone on all my devices I use for discord, and so far as i know they all work perfectly fine!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I was banned a month ago for 3 days I think for Toxicity and Not being able to Fearrp, however since then I have changed my act, read over the rules a few times, and learnt to calm myself down in stressful situations. I will keep up this act to make sure none of that happens again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will be active and able to come online everyday, since there is no school for a few months, or for the rest of the year, who knows, I will be able to hop on SchoolRP very often, and fulfill my duties of the school employee role before logging off the server, if i need / want to.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes i do understand that i can be ICly fired for the wrongdoings of my characters actions, and of my OOCly actions.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a Teaching Assistant (T.A) is to attend classes alongside the students, and teacher to help out within the lesson, for example if a student is stuck on piece of work, the T.A will go over to them and help them if the Class Teacher is unavailable, as well as keeping an eye on the students making sure they do not misbehave as the Teacher teaches the lesson.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have been a teacher on my old account a couple times last year, so I would say, I have some knowledge of this type of roleplay, as I used to be a teacher myself a few times.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had many experiences in roleplay, most of those are on SchoolRP:
-High school student
-College Student
-A High School Teacher (x2)
-A Police Officer
-An Adult.
-Technician School Employee
(Most of these roles were on my Old Account which I had given away)

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job as a Teaching Assistant would be to Assist a high school Teacher with their class, meaning I would help those students who would not understand / are stuck with the task given to them, as well as making sure everyone is behaving correctly, as the teacher is teaching, which will lower the chances of class being disrupted.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would firstly ignore the students' comment, however if they continue afterwards, I would politely ask them to watch their language and to stop swearing, and I would then explain to them how their behaviour towards me was very disrespectful, and the V.P or another teacher shall be informed about the situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would examine the task given, informing the principal of what could happen if i was to accept this task, afterwards i would give my opinion on the task, before either turning it down politely or taking on the task given at hand.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would have my phone ready incase something were to happen between me and the other employee, before slowly approaching them and informing them about how they are acting, or how dangerous the thing they are doing is. I would then politely ask them to stop the dangerous thing they were doing and go do their job, as well as change their behaviour, unless there was something clearly wrong with them, then I would help them.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Zaneta Orlov

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant (T.A)

Motivation for Joining KHS: I like being in an environment that's full of education, I love helping students in general, and everyone in the school, the teachers and the employees are so kind and caring to all students as i have seen. I feel this would be a great place to work, and to make some new friends with the other staff member within the school itself. I hope I can make a change or be a help to KHS, and be a memorable employee.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted as I love to help everyone and anyone no matter who they are, I love to help them in any way possible, to the best of my ability. I feel like I belong in KHS as it's full of education and wonderful people. I am a very trustworthy person, I also work my hardest in anything and everything I do. When in a class, I'll do my best to help any and all students with anything and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread