Level 4
IGN:
SadanistRP
DATE:
22 wed, Nov 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Having backpacks being able to store things in like a normal school backpack
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It won't only benefit the style but able to put stuff in like school supplies or books, stuff like that. Students and people around I think don't like having there inventory and hotbar full of books and stuff than run to apartment to put the stuff away while school hours 'because' they can get a 'warning' of them running to their apartment because they logged in while being school hours or such. Having backpacks that is able to put stuff in will come in handy in school hours and people will have more space to have in their hotbar and inventory. P. S. They would look more professional, neatly and would look more "roleplayly?"

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I understand the reasoning behind wanting backpacks to return to SRP, however they were removed for a multitude of reasons if I remember correctly. The biggest of those reasons was duping, which was a fairly common occurrence in-between 2019-2020. (One of my old acquaintances that used to still play SRP while I was banned duped via the usage of backpacks before they got banned. They duped things such as vests, katanas, accessories, etc, and essentially ruined the economy for what it was worth.)

If SRP can guarantee that the chances of duplicating items are down to a zero percentile, I will wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion as I am a backpack activist. However, for now -1.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Please view the current projects website, this is already planned with "Backwear"

To be fair, there aren't any mentions of backpacks with functional storage, it simply specifies that you will be able to display items on your character's back.

i'll take my :nerd: emoji please, 360p extra deep fried

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Imagine searching someone’s backpack and seeing multiple types of alcohol and weapons.
That would be fun to see.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already planned!​