players online

Accepted badusernamexd's Receptionist Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
badusernamexd

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, badusernamexd#5478.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Throughout my year of playing SchoolRP, I have not been banned once and I hope to keep it that way.

What is your timezone?:
Pacific Standard Time. (PST)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on for about the majority of my day. It may depend if I have any school work, family, or holiday events, to do and prioritize first before getting on.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes. I am fully aware and will comply with my demotion if I am suddenly inactive for a long time.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists would be located at the front desk, about 1-3 of them. They are there to assist students when they have any questions or concerns. The individuals would also supervise the front halls, ensuring that students are behaving and on task.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I joined SchoolRP around late 2019. Over the months, my experience has gone up as I learned more about RP and the functions which let me RP with ease most of the time. Some of it comes from another server that is no longer up, yet most of it is from SchoolRP itself.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34038/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34209/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33026/ - Accepted

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Ana would first warn the student, explaining why it isn’t mature to do something like this, especially in front of others. Giving them detention wouldn’t be the right option in her mind since they won’t learn much from it if they attend and leave right after. If they aren’t listening and the situation worsens, Ana would then give them detention, involving her colleagues or the vice principal if needed.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Ana would rush to the scene, attempting to break up the fight, only calling in an employee, depending on how far the situation has gone. If she can separate the two, she would send them both to detention under her or another staff’s vision. If Ana witnessed them do something that worsened the situation, she would immediately call the vice principal and let them take over.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Ana would take the individual to a more enclosed area, not wanting others to listen in on them. She would then ask what they were doing and their intentions. If there is a misunderstanding, Ana would apologize. On the other hand, if not, she would ask them politely to stop, as it was bothering her and potentially others. If a said employee keeps doing their actions, Ana would report them to a higher-up, such as a vice principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character is usually on the quiet side, but she is more open to her colleagues, conversing with them from time to time. If she finds herself with nothing to do, she sketches in her notebook, sometimes finding a scenery or area to create in the meantime.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would call out to the students causing a disturbance from her place, speaking in a serious tone, “Hey, may you please stop causing all this ruckus? You are being very immature right now by doing such a thing in high school.” She then readjusted herself in her seat, waiting for any other students to come by.

/me nodded at the student before looking down at her drawer, opening it, and shuffling through stacks of paper before sliding out a schedule, handing it to the student “Here’s a schedule! It’ll help you know when classes start and end.” She would say, grinning at the student.

/me carefully took the notebook, getting up out of her seat, approaching the printer. She would then start to photocopy the book, creating multiple before stopping. Cautiously picked up all the books as she returned to the front of the office, handing them to the student. “Here you go! If you need anything else, I’ll be here at the front for your assistance.”

In-Character Section

Full Name: Anastasia Popovich.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.

Academic Degree: Masters.

Year of Graduation: 1995.

Major(s): Mathematics, Literature and Arts.

Minors: Psychology, and Japanese.

Backstory

Anastasia Popovich was born and raised in a small town in Russia. As a young teen, she was told to get a job, part-time of course. She helped out with chores and even neighborhood activities to help finance her family’s debt.

Anastasia would try to assist around the household whenever she could, even if she wasn’t assigned any chores. To help prepare dinner with her mother, and laundry with her father, she would always be an active person, playing and conversing with her older sister in their free time.

As she grew older, she kept working, even on overtime. She was very talented and wanted to do more than just work part-time. Once she saved up enough money to move countries to find a better paying job, she chose Japan. She asked a friend for a recommended city, they had told her Karakura was a good paying and very friendly environment. So, she flew to Japan a week after resigning from her old job.

Upon arriving, she had to get used to the atmosphere that was fairly new to her. She first stopped by the school, asking if there were any available positions, she was told there were a few left. She received an application form and went home to fill it out, turning it in the next day.

She would then scour the city for any other job openings, only finding police, hospital, and a couple of shops.

As she returned home from her journey, an envelope would be on her doorstep. Picking it up, she would head on inside, opening the piece of mail. She would start to view the piece of paper, learning that she had gotten accepted. Sighing with relief, she would throw herself onto the couch, thinking about the next thing to do for her first day at work.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura High is my goal is to help people in any way. From helping people whenever I can, I have made many friendly relationships in which I treasure. Through my schooling years, I would always help other peers when they asked and even helped my teachers whenever they needed a hand. The teachers were there to help all the time, even after when I made mistakes. The help I received overall made me passionate to learn more, boosting my knowledge on some subjects. As a result, I would like to contribute to Karakura High school by applying as a receptionist.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
I have worked several other jobs, but personally, I have not worked in a school environment, however, I do know the basics and how the school system works in Karakura. As someone who immigrated from Europe, I would preferably want to input myself in an environment that I have not experienced yet to get used to the atmosphere itself.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
There will be other applicants, but I believe you should choose me because of my dedication and motivation to work. Throughout my life, helping others has been my best gesture of kindness and gives me a good feeling to do so. Helping others is a goal I would like to fulfill during my life, and I believe Karakura High school is the place to start my journey.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Decent application, I would've liked to have seen more detail on your role definition under the Out-Of-Character section, but aside from that there are no issues.​

Users who are viewing this thread