Swimmerboiii

Level 6
IGN:
soft_shorty_

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
Yen

EVIDENCE:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I’ve had an issue with my balance where I’ve been missing 1 mil to 1.5 mils when I log into my main account soft_shorty_. This is the second time it’s has happened to me.

I usually transfer every million I have on my alt account GirlRP onto my main account which is what I did Sunday and noticed that I went from 6 mils to 4.5 mil which was strange since I haven’t logged onto my main at all only for swim practice.

Today I logged onto both my account to transfer money again and the first I did was /balance on my main. I went from 5 mils to 4 mils and this is the first time I’ve logged onto my main since Sunday.

I’ll provide three screenshots above, first one was from a while back when I had 6 mils, the second was from Sunday where I had 5 mils, and the last one today where I have 4 mils.

If you do decide to check my balance on soft_shorty_, my balance there will be at 0 since I am going to transfer the 4 mils I have onto my alt account as a precaution since I do not want to lose even more money while waiting for this issue to be reviewed.

Last edited:

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Money is not returned in requests any longer, we apologise for the inconvenience caused however money returns are far too easily exploitable.​

Users who are viewing this thread