Discord Tag:
bald7594

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
England GMT

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

9/10 have work and college but i try my best to be active for events and plans so if i do get lawyer i will put in effort to reach my quota and trials!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
For a while ive needed a break from gangrp. Over the 2 years i have somehow stayed with it as its been the one thing ive been good at. The Friends ive met from gangrp have made it one of the best things i have got into on this server, However its also had bad effects. my reputation has been ruined. there are people who dislike me and people who do not like me. i wish to improve this through a new chapter in my journey of SRP.

I have been interested in this faction for a while but ive never really had time to fully look into it but now more free time has opened up i do believe now might be the time. Hoping i do get accepted it will open up several connections and several opportunities for me in the future potentially moving onto another faction or going on to become a judge or governor.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I Know a little but i am still learning and reading through laws as i write this. i also wish to learn more if i get accepted through other government officials

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes i wish to maybe start a family through this character potentially start lore and eventually after maybe a year or so proceed to adult and maybe apply to a different faction. i also wish to maybe proceed into crime rp in the future one of my big goals is BMD. Also for a while it has been a big dream getting adult, as it opens more and more potential rp situations for me being able to meet and potentially start new things with new people.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
the Lawyer is hired to attempt to prove their client innocent. now in a trial it is not all about getting your client fully removed as at times as i know myself. the evidence against a character about a certain charge could be fool proof and no way to remove it, however another charge could be not so strong and may even be false. This is why the lawyer must try and help their client trying to lessen charges causing the bails to be weakened.​

However the lawyer is supposed to try to reduce their clients sentence even if the client has done extremely bad things. this could potentially add mental strain to the character. As their reputation to the public could be affected due to who they choose to represent. This is why lawyers must be prepared. in court they do not know what the other side may have prepared for their client to win. They have to be smart and careful during trials. not falling into any traps and setting their own for their opposition to fall into and gain the upper hand. You could say the court is like a game of chests. You have to be careful with your moves and make sure you strategically plan out what to do, so you do not fall under pressure.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Kiyoshi K. Tomohiro

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
05/05/1996

Academic Degree:

Masters of Legal Studies in Law.

Major(s):

Criminal Justice

Minor(s):

Economics

Work experience:

AGE 16-18
"My first job was i Worked in Local supermarket where i was born. it was just a job so i could get the bus to school and save up for my own food and buy myself some gifts if I felt like it. It taught me a sense of responsibility at a young age being able to eventually provide for myself and not rely on my parents as they themselves didn't have the best income."

None after i focused on school

Nationality & born location:
English , England Rotherham

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

English Japanese Italian

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"Personally i do believe the there are better. Applicants out there. I'm not going to lie and say I'm the best, But i damn well believe i could be. My adoptive father Eito followed a life in the government and id like to make him proud by doing something both him and i are interested in. I do believe compared to other i use my surroundings to my advantage, thinking outside the box and trying to outsmart the people i go against. I don't tell people to judge me on my wins i ask them to judge me on my losses because i have so few. I believe proceeding through this new chapter could leave to greater and better things. My life isn't so busy, if i do get the job i will be dedicating a lot of my time to supporting myself and others through this job."

"I also wish to start my own family with my girlfriend. i hope this job will help me support and provide as much as i can and make my life much greater for both me and them."

Extra Notes:
i do appreciate the time being taken to read this. if i do get denied i would appreciate some feed back on what i could improve in the future!!

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread