players online

Denied BananaGODDESS's Lunchtime Monitor application

minty

Level 10
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
BananaGODDESS

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?: Usually, I’ll be on every day at around 3:30 PM EST on normal weekdays, during the weekends I should be active quite frequently.

Do you have discord?: Yes, BananaGODDESS#3479

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I log on almost every day.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Of course

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Lunchtime Monitor is someone who is responsible for making sure that the students aren’t misbehaving and is also responsible for the cleanliness of the lunchroom. The main purpose of the Lunchtime Monitor is to monitor the students' behavior but if there is anything that is a safety hazard the Lunchtime Monitor is also responsible for making sure that none of the students gets hurt during the process of removing the safety hazard. The Lunchtime Monitor can also be assigned other side tasks by higher-ups at any time and must be able to react in a situation as such with speed and efficiency. Examples of these tasks are as follows,

It is my job to make sure that;

+ The students aren’t acting rude and or dangerously
+ To ensure that the cafeteria is clean and hygienic
+ The students are completely safe
+ If there is a threat, I am to evacuate the students out of the area that the danger is occurring
+ Make sure that there is no bullying of any sorts
+ Assist any teacher, school employee, etc. If asked to help do something that is legal
+ Ensure that all of the school and cafeteria rules are being enforced
+ Watch over the students to make sure that everything is safe, clean, etc.
+ Be sure to act quickly if there is a threat or a hazardous item/situation

Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play?: Not in this specific side of RP, no, although I have seen people with this role RPing.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?: On the server I’ve RP’ed as a student, a worker at certain shops, and a shop co-owner, I’ve been role-playing on SRP for about a year now and I’ve read through the rules thoroughly multiple times. I am familiar with the commands as well, /me, /mel, /y, /w, /my, /looc, /rh, /am, /sit, etc.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As a Lunchtime Monitor, it is my job to make sure that the students are safe and eating properly. I have to always be aware of what is going on because it is my job to clean up spills before anyone slips, make sure no disputes or fights happen and make sure that there is nothing that can harm a student. I have to have social skills because a big part of my job is being able to speak to both staff members and students. If a higher-up asks me to do a task for them and it is school related I am obligated to do the task, an example of a task would be to evacuate all of the students in the lunchroom the to dojo due to something that has occurred in RP. Or to clean up a spill that happened in a certain area to make sure that none of the students slip and fall. Another duty of a Lunchtime Monitor is to make sure that all rules are enforced in the lunchroom.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would ask the student calmly to calm down and be quiet and to stop cursing, if the student still isn’t listening and creates a disruption, I would report it to a higher position and until the higher position get there I would tell the student that if they walk away they will most likely be suspended and if the act up while we wait then they will most likely get detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would efficiently and quickly complete the task and make sure that the job was completed with no issues ( of course as long and the job is legal. )

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would down in a notebook the time of the occurrence, the name of the employee, and where the incident is happening and then walk up to the employee and question their actions. Afterward, I would turn in the report to a higher position.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Zeiki Itsuo Matsuzaki
Chosen Job: Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: Ever since I moved to this city I have been looking through job options and none have interested me until I saw that there was an open Lunchtime Monitor position. It has now become my goal and aspiration to get this job and keep the students safe at all costs.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: The reason why I should be accepted over other applicants is not only because my fast pace working style would be perfect in situations where students are acting up or put in a dangerous setting, but also that I have always worked well with kids and I can easily understand tasks when given to me. If an employee asks for assistance I will often be free and able to help because my schedule is open and I take work serious enough to take on this position.​

Last edited:

Infold

Level 153
Hello, @FabulousNiki,
Today on 13th November 2018, I've decided after thoroughly looking at your application my verdict on you becoming a Lunchtime Monitor on Karakura High School. You'll find the positives and negatives bullet pointed - and my judgement below:

- Your application is decent, showing that you know some parts of this role.
- Your application follows the rules and regulations.
- Your formatting and structuring of the application is basic - does not stand out.
- You need a few more "tweaks" before you're ready to this role.

Denied
- You may re-apply or apply for a job in seven [7] days.

Users who are viewing this thread