players online

Denied Band Teacher {Application}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalore

Level 138
IGN (In Game Name): Wxlfi
Previous bans: I have had none.

Describe your activity on the server: I play basically all week starting at 6:00 - 9:00/10:00

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes I do.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:
"I applied twice under WolfieComputer and TechnicWolfie for name changes."

What is your motivation for applying?:
"If you love teaching, do your best and reach the sky."

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
"I have been Teaching people my age about band and music, In the game I have been making friends easily by being nice, and teaching them what they don't exactly know."

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name): Wix Maki
Your Teachers In Game Age: 28
Teachers Subject: Music - Band

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes, I have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
"I would change the whole serious act, they can be serious still, but they are the best when they be themselves."

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
"Teachers are under-paid, strong people who Teach Magnificent Students. They mostly get a salary of 15 Yen every Friday. They spend there time off by having fun and chatting and playing games. Teachers have a hard time when people don't listen so they respectably ask them to stop talking and listen. Teachers can have a good time at the School everyday!"

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers play a very important role in the server, that role is to Teach Students, and Help the other Teachers/Staff.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
"Wix Maki, is a hard working man, that looks like a dangerous man when he is very nice, he wears ripped jeans, but he's going to fix them, he Wears a Red Jacket and a White Shirt under.
He has black hair and red eyes, he has a skull mask prop on him most of the time. His plan for the future is to make everyone the best they can be. He is a Hard working, Nice, and People loving guy. He thinks that the other Teachers are way better than him so he tries as hard as he can to be like them. He also thinks the Students are just friends you haven't met yet. He is unique because he didn't come from a fancy place to be Teaching."

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Quickly send them to the Principal's Office.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Turns off the light on and off until they listen
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Acts very responsibly, in a fun way.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

***Scratches chalk on the dusty Chalk Board.
***Removes Chalk from jacket.
***Teaches the classroom about a Trombone.
***Picks on students to answer questions.
***Dismisses the class.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
“Wix Maki started off as an Orphan, looking for a Parent. He was adopted at age 13. They took him to his new home where he could enjoy the sweet scent of his new life. The second thing he did right away was look for a job at age 19, He was hired, but the jobs were shut down sadly. He had a Job as a Music teacher for the 4th Grade. He loved teaching children what he knew about Music, Eventually he had an assembly at the gym. They said all the Music teachers were going to move up to 5th grade. Wix was excited to meet new people and new Adults. He found himself in a loop not knowing where to go, Wix was 26 at the time so he didn’t have much experience from learning. Than a new job came ahead, He was the role of a Band Teacher at age 27 for 7th grade, He continued freely teaching kids about Percussion, Brass, and More. Than a challenge came ahead, He was going to move to High School Band when he was 29, He turned 28 on December 4th and everyone celebrated his birthday. He thought his life wouldn’t be bad until one day he was diagnosed with a mysterious disease. Many didn’t think he would live another week, but he had the strength to fight the Disease. On his 29th birthday his Disease mysteriously disappeared and he was feeling better than ever in his time. He moved to High School Band and told the class what he has been through, Two days later his 7th grade class came to his house giving him gifts and celebrating his life. Nothing was every wrong except finding a actual house, but he bought one later on in his life.”

Additional notes about your application (if any): Believe in yourself and accomplish the Impossible!

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
The application should follow a simple black and white format, but after training myself to read this, it has several mistakes and very bad /me's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread