mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bank glitch wiped out ALL of my money

DogRoleplay

Level 0
Before saying anything I'd just like to apologize if I am posting this thread in a wrong forum,I was not able to find any money related forums or anything like that.I honestly hope that that won't change the way you look at this application.
Thank you!

IGN: DogRoleplay
RolePlay Name: [R.K.+] [16-grade 11] Giuseppe Fibornacchi
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: I have not lost neither of thoose,I've lost my money instead because of a glitch that happend in the bank today.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I will try to explain the situation that occured on this day a few hours ago.I would have posted this as soon as it happend but I had to return to my home first.
I've been playing this server for exactly 3 years now and for most of the time I've spent on the hub I've been a roleplaying as a dog after I bought the whitelist ofcourse. I've been saveing my money ever since not wasteing too much money whatsoever.A dog only needs to get food but I was not in need of that either because I also had a rank back then as well as I do now so I was able to do /feed
when the command was let to be used by the people who bought the rank.
But unfortunately about a month ago maybe a little over a one month I've decided to switch back to roleplay as a human since I was told by OPH that I could always come back to roleplay as a wholesome dog If i wanted too,I was not aware of that before.
Soonl after I've turned back to roleplay as a human I've got a chance to work in Jayu's shop where I started makeing decent money and I still do.
I work hard for my money either it beeing the allowence for the time spent on the server or selling items at Jayu's,that is the main reason that the fact I lost my money by a glitch hurt me really really bad.
The glitch is simple and I may remember when others had it back when I used to be a dog.
The person puts in an amount of money in their bank after createing an account.
It can be a big amount or a small amount of money it does not matter.
What matters is the fact that if a server restarts,hell you might even just log off and the next day you come your money will dissapear.
As I said since I was a dog before I did not have a need to create a bank account or anything similiar I've just decided to keep the money on me.
But today I have decided to create a bank account and put my money hopeing that it will be safe in the bank but I guess that did not turn out so well.
The restart happend a message appeard on the screen saying its an automated event or something and after I came back I checked the bank since I was dissconected whitelist beeing inside and for a second I stopped and then I relaised that my money was not in my balance and neither in my bank! In fact the banker said the message that was first shown when I was creating my bank account a few mintues ago! He completally wiped out my money and wanted me to create another bank account! Im not sure if my money is still inside or did I just create a second account by accident.Perhaps my money is not gone but I can assure you that it is not in my balance or my bank and I will include screenshot proof of the money I have put in the bank.

EVIDENCE:

As you can clearly see I had my money and I've put it in as soon as I created my bank account for the first time.And an hour or two later I come back after the restart ofcourse and I am very surprised to see the banker asking me to create an account again.Very unpleasent.

I know this is a big amount of money that I am asking to be returned but I am sure I can proove you that I have earned it myself and that it was hard work.
For any further proof,or if you need me to send the screenshots again if they aren't good quality I will leave my discord down below.

DISCORD:Bunar#6225

TAGS: I am not sure who to tag so I will tag the owner since he is probably the one that reviews theese types of requests more often.

@Im6 @MikeShotGaming I will tag one admin just in case i shouldnt be tagging a owner but an admin instead

Attachments

• 2020-11-20_10.35.34.PNG
    2020-11-20_10.35.34.PNG
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2020-11-21_10.29.17.PNG
    2020-11-21_10.29.17.PNG
    469.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!
--------------------------------------------------------

• The balance will be returned to you.
  • If you have discord DM me MikeShotZ#0960 linking your application and I'll return it when we're online at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread