mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Banned, Serious.

JayTaskQuest

Level 19
I did somewhat of a thread earlier when i first got banned now i've decided to make a serious
~ thread ~

Banned.

Well so lets start of by saying that i am sorry of my actions but i completely agree with the staff team their actions towards me, i will not be asking for a unban anytime soon but what i will do is stay in the community some of you might not want me too but well, lets face it im a idiot who just never dissapears.

So what i will be doing here is giving my honest opinion on some threads and help people out whenever wanted/needed because well, i want to get more into the community its good side.

I basically will be reacting to each thread not near all though, because that would be dumb due to the applications being made on this forum.

This also will be a introduction to me Jay as many call me.

First time i joined the server.

I see how you are all hating the skindexxes and everyone who is new to the server even though you got no reason to do so, ill be fair 2 years ago when i first joined i was just as bad as them at roleplaying back then i had never even roleplayed in any games, i began liking the server not being on too long though so after about 9 months of playing i still did not really have any friends then i quit for 1 year after 8 months of service to the server as i bought a rank back then.

One year later when i rejoined

When i rejoined the server i first of did not recognise anything everything was alot better alot more players just so evolved i really liked playing it allthough i forgot how to RP again do not ask me how.
So then i started to properly read the rules and everything still not being the roleplayer that i am now, i began to make new friends of the server one of my first true friends being @Relevance aka Kelvin, he really was my friend on the game even though we had alot of fights also i joined my first gang together with him the gang being T.D.S a shitty group of ****s.

Then eventually i became quite decent at GangRP hanging out and making new friends

So then i started of by meeting Jake also still a good friend of mine then i started building a tiny community of friends around me for not just SchoolRP but hypixel to, to later enter bigger gangs such as Yakuza, The Red-Sector.

Friends.

These will later be added due to currently not having forum names of everyone.

amamyo

Level 62
nobody asked for your life story dude chill out. I don't even think anybody knows or cares about who you are

Infold

Level 153
Aye, man, you'll be missed. Even though you were such an idiot most of the time, you've been a true friend. But maybe inclusions of @Schuyler and @JakeIsUrPapa will do well. We're the motherfuckers that helped yo Dutch ass.
And I do care about this thread because he is one of my friends so... Rethink that.

Oswin-chan

Level 5
Um, 'I saw people hating on skindexxes'? Just the other day you commented on my gang post to a girl who had asked me about her skin. You said 'Skindex Gang!'. That literally drove her off for a while. You can't act like this in one post and be like that in the other.

Users who are viewing this thread