players online

Baseball Practice Suggestion

Wooooo

Level 1
IGN: OnceRP
DATE: 18/08/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
[IMAGES IF ANY]

I would like to suggest the idea of being able to practice baseball without needing 16 or 6 players- such as maybe one on one, i know this is however unrealistic i also think it would be useful if someone wanted to try out and get some practice and the gist of how it works before hand- You can do this on the basketball, volleyball, dodge-ball and football plugin so why not the baseball? I think it would be quite beneficial.

However, since there is only one field for baseball that would require a few players to make it playable, the waiting time does take so long to get other people to join the queue. Baseball Players realistically do practice the said sport off field or on field just so they get used to the game, their aim and throw. Without changing the desired number of players on the main field, a few alternatives may be suggested.

The field is big enough to only be used by one spot for the main baseball game.

So I suggest adding a few batting cages for duo players that would take turns on practicing pitching and batting.

This would be helpful to the rest of the players in the server who would wish to try out the plugins during practice when some members or players are not available at certain time.

These are examples of how the batting cages would look like, some cages are automatic but to benefit the player of learning how to bat and to pitch, I think having it manual practice would be enough for them to improve. Therefore having a minimum of 2 players just like all other sports on the server.

When the cages are set up, maybe 3 - 4 practice places like volleyball would get this sport up and running. Due to less people being aware of the baseball plugins and how the game works, very few players are interested in the game due to the wait time it normally has. Baseball seems to be the lowest played or known sport plugin in the server as some are only aware of how the game works without being able to experience it first hand. So I think setting up small batting cages to help players get used to the plugin would be beneficial as well as increasing the hype for the sport itself.

This is merely a suggestion of enabling practice cages for baseball, separated from the main field since the other sports in the server are playable with 2 players being the minimum to try and get used to the plugins. I think Baseball does deserve to be played and experienced by other players since it is a really fun game to play once they get a hang of it.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED / DENIED

- Already an idea that has been suggested & is in the works. There is no ETA for this however.​

Users who are viewing this thread