Basements for housing.

Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
IGN: csulaaa
DATE: 17/7/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: To add basements to all houses.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I feel like the expensive penthouses are bigger than houses so I would like to suggest basements for all housing because we are paying 250k and I feel like we aren’t getting enough space compared to people that pay 150k for a penthouse.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
-1 +0.25
Where shall I start? First of all, most penthouses are in a local area (The shopping district), and so are the houses. Yet, the basement is a horrible idea, as much as you could have someone living down there it'd most likely be wasted by most people, in the team houses there is a downstairs area but that's beside the point. What I'm saying is that most people would have to rearrange their whole house just to get stairs or a ladder to go down into the basement, plus most people would probably not use it.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Neutral

I understand your point, to add a basement to every house in karakura is the issue, it would take too much time to achieve.

for those saying sewers get in the way, most sewers go 12 blocks down, the most height a basement would have is 6 blocks

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 I've owned a house since the first day they were released, potentially even if it gets added so only houses that have nothing underneath them for 6 blocks

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Basement is a perk only for team houses. Plus, the sewers would be a problem for a lot of houses

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1 teams dont deserve a leg up over the majority of the player base, sewers aren't a issue as mentioned earlier. Would be a pain in the ass to actually implement though.

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
-1 Not a bad idea, mainly for a group sharing a house but it would take a lot of time plus it would destory the sewers.

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
+1/-1

So, I don't feel like team houses should be any different. Housing is housing, however.. I do see this as a pain to do. As said earlier, most would go at most 6 blocks down so the sewers would be alright.

But, all the houses have been put in; changing them now would be a biiig hassle.

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
neutral, this is the reason why I don't buy a house but it won't work with the sewers and would just be unrealistic, imagine living in your basement that is bigger than the house itself if it isn't a team house, sorry if I sound dumb but I actually mean it

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
living in your basement that is bigger than the house itself
the basement....
doesnt....
has to be bigger than houses...

just go down like 5-6 blocks down, most houses literally dont have anything under it, if there is, it could be simply solved with world edit....
plus, basements r cool and can be made a mysterious place

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
As I've said in a previous feedback, we sadly cannot mass-update apartment/property regions without resetting the current properties.

Users who are viewing this thread