mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Basic Travel Information Copy Paste

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hey cousin! I hope your trip was entertaining! I know you're still visiting grandpa and grandma, but when you are ready to head back home, I can give you two pointers real quick! Here are some tourist infos I copy-pasted from the Ochiba Trails website, they should be accurate enough to get you back to the main land!

1705078570376.png
ochiba trails tourist information website banner

Option One
Air Travel (pricey but fast)

When departing from Izu-Karakura Island for various reasons, such as family visits or intercity travel, there are two main transportation options available. The more convenient choice is air travel. Several airlines allow for boarding at the Karakura Inter. Airport. Just take an available bus or your rented vehicle to the Karakura Inter. Airport, from where you can take a flight to your destination of choice. Flights arrive and depart regularly. Just check their app. (But if you've spend all your allowance on snacks, you might be inclined to use the other method that most of my peers from the local High School use! (See Option 2))
karakura.png1705075475624.png
(1)Global Map Satellite View, Izu Karakura basic tourist marker
(2) Boeing Passenger Plane at the Karakura Airport

Option Two
(Economic Route by Train and Ferry)

The more economical and frequently chosen route involves several steps:
Train Journey: Start by boarding a train via Zikani Station, located next to the Flag Garden at Karakura Plaza. The train journey takes you out of central Karakura City towards Tsubasa Central. Walk westwards to the Tsubasa Transit Harbor. There are plenty of smaller shops there (some of them closer to the air port are even duty free).
Ferry Transfer: Upon reaching Tsubasa Harbor, there's a waiting period for the ferry service from Sokodo. Travelers can choose between Tokai Kisen and Mizukawa ferry services.
Ferry Duration: The ferry trip varies in duration - it's a 4-hour journey if you opt for the commercial ferry, or a 2-hour trip if you choose the express service. I usually buy an express ticket (but you know my sea sickness issues). Comforts range from economy to private lounge, as well as sleeping quarters and a breakfast service for Gold members.
Arrival in Tokyo: The ferry docks at Hinode Pier in the Minato Ward area of Tokyo. It is also called Minato City. (Minato means "harbor" so it is literally the Harbor District)
Final Leg - Automated Train: After disembarking from Hinode Pier, a short walk north or south is required to reach the Yurikamome Train Line. This automated guideway transit service can be accessed from either the Hinode or Takeshiba station, marking the final leg of the journey to mainland Tokyo.

errrrr.jpg
(1)Global Map Satellite View, Izu Archipelago and ferry connections
(2)Historic portal of the Hinode Pier, Street View, Minato Ward
(3)View from the Mizukawa Ferry at the Hinode Pier, Minato Ward

I hope this was useful and I hope you're getting home safely!
Greet your parents and let me know when you have arrived!

Mialyansa

Level 58
What can i say, your media skills are at proffesional level and most of srp lore playerbase jumps with joy whenever you post on roleplay documents. I hope i can get to that level of detail soon.

The fact that you remebered that tsubasa exist is great. Tbh i think mpst of srp doesnt know that town exists.

Users who are viewing this thread