mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Basketball Score Sound

BonBons

Level 30
IGN: Sxtanic
DATE: March 18 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Change or lower the sound when you score in the basketball plugin. It is currently super loud and just a blasting airhorn sound which is sometimes unpleasant. I believe a more quieter or less "blasting" sound would be a beneficial change. Change it to a nicer sound like a basketball bounce sound effect or something.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I've heard many ask and complain as to why the basketball scoring sound is so loud. It would just create an overall better gameplay experience during basketball. It can get quite annoying when you practice for a while as it's loud and repetitive. I also got questioned by my roommate as she thought I was blasting an airhorn in my room for two hours straight so thats fun.

Last edited:

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
i honestly dont see the point in even having a sound when you score since theres a giant goddamn text showing that you scored in the middle of the screen like they do in football

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1/+1
Maybe a different sound? Like a basketball swooshing into a net or whatever? Or as stated above just remove the sound all together

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll work on making this sound quieter or just removing it when we edit the plugin for an upcoming server update.​

Users who are viewing this thread