mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bear Rolls

Carter_608

Level 4
IGN: Carter_608
DATE: 1/23/22
Bears should roll higher than 75 or 100.

This will benefit the server because it will make the roleplay more realistic. Realistically, a bear is more powerful than a human in pretty much every way, they can climb very tall trees while sustaining an enormous weight (Bears can be up to 1,700 pounds), can run faster, and are stronger overall in physical force. To make it that a bear rolls 75-100 while a human rolls 150 is unrealistic. I think at the LEAST bears should roll 200.

Maysi

Level 8
Maysi
Maysi
Fundraiser+
+1
Bears are one of the strongest predators in nature, so they should be able to roll higher than other animals and people

CakeRPiscool

Level 52
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
+1 coming from a bear and I find it unfair that we need to roll 100 if we are 1-6 and not higher as like Carter said bears can weigh up to that many pounds. So I agree with what he said about bears rolling 200.

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
+1 bears are extremely intelligent but can get stressed easily. so far the people playing the bears have been doing so pretty well. i also think they should have a larger tackling range since well- they're bears and can launch themselves off their feet fairly quickly and easily.

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
+1 make it 200 please it kinda gives off this vibe that your saying bears are weaker than humans. I know it's for balancing them out but come on we're talking about bears here! (also not meant mean lol)

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1/-1
Though I do agree that it is unreasonable to see bears rolling only up to 100, I feel like 200 is way too much for them. It is true that a bear is stronger than a human, but that's the thing. They're only superior in strength to humans. When rolling off, you're taking into consideration two (or more) people's agility, strength, reaction time, and many other factors that do may not have anything to do with strength

Personally, I'd cap it at 150 to balance everything out

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
+1/-1
Though I do agree that it is unreasonable to see bears rolling only up to 100, I feel like 200 is way too much for them. It is true that a bear is stronger than a human, but that's the thing. They're only superior in strength to humans. When rolling off, you're taking into consideration two (or more) people's agility, strength, reaction time, and many other factors that do may not have anything to do with strength

bears realistically are wayyyy stronger then humans, any human infact - sure agility is a factor but when a bear can run 56 km/h on average and have a 975 psi bite force, i find it unrealistic that cops would still roll higher then an animal who could realistically pack up any human (including a cop) in a single swipe. I think 200 is reasonable enough.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
bears realistically are wayyyy stronger then humans, any human infact - sure agility is a factor but when a bear can run 56 km/h on average and have a 975 psi bite force, i find it unrealistic that cops would still roll higher then an animal who could realistically pack up any human (including a cop) in a single swipe. I think 200 is reasonable enough.
everything minustempo said.

the only way you would win in a roll is if you have a large group of people or a super long ranged weapon (and are very well trained, aka not a random small town cop/random 18 year old student with a sad backstory.

should note that I don't think tazers do much to bears (tranquilliser?)

The only things Humans are "better at" in a fight scenario is running into the winds, fear stricken and forever with a new lease on life or outsmarting the bear.

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
everything minustempo said.

the only way you would win in a roll is if you have a large group of people or a super long ranged weapon (and are very well trained, aka not a random small town cop/random 18 year old student with a sad backstory.

should note that I don't think tazers do much to bears (tranquilliser?)
not only, bears irl can firm headshots from shotgun shells - i get it's to balance it but shitty glock bullets shouldn't be even touching them. Though this shouldn't be changed since it'd be rather op (unless they 'upped' the amount of bullets a bear could potentially take') but the tranquilliser idea i agree with. tazers shldn't do much either

Carter_608

Level 4
+1/-1

I disagree with this for the fact that it would take multiple shots to kill a bear, especially since if you shoot once at a bear in a few seconds you will probably be getting rushed, it just doesn't make sense a cop can roll 200 and a bear can't, a glock would not do so much against a bear either, the bear would easily overpower the cop.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
bears shouldn't be able to roll 200, mostly on the basis of pay-to-win and violating minecraft's EULA agreement. the bears can't become the most powerful thing (rolling wise) as long as they stay an animal whitelist (something you pay for)

Users who are viewing this thread