mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bear sanctuary

wethecreature

Level 101
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
It's fascinating how the forest that's open to public, filled with tents and generally decently populated has bears roaming around. +1

btw when ghost/spirit sanctuary? I wanna see Mr. Babadonk without being stabbed.
you won't get stabbed if you play your cards right.

also +1

lobsterrdog

Level 33
Helper
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
+1
I disagree with an application of a role being implemented, but a bear sanctuary that’s similar to the aquarium would be AMAZING. Clearly the player base can’t be trusted to roleplay properly around bears and i feel like putting them in a permanent baby jail for having my chat spammed with bear calls is the best solution short of bringing back glocks to put them down.

JustJuiceHex

Level 90
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
+1 Bear for W

Nevertheless, it is mostly gang rpers and trolls to provoke bears and try to be cringe (wanting to kill them).

DisgracedAngel

Level 18
DisgracedEarth
DisgracedEarth
Omega+
+1 Bear for W

Nevertheless, it is mostly gang rpers and trolls to provoke bears and try to be cringe (wanting to kill them).
While that's true the bears haven't been much better either there has been many times where I've seen bears kidnap people causing people to call KPD then we tranq the bears giving them majors while I'm not saying normal players are better the bears aren't doing everything perfectly as bears in real life do not kidnap people.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

There has to be some sort of guideline when it comes to playing animals and roleplaying with animals in general. I once had a bird try to lure me into the bear cave, use OOC to call the bear and another person. Just like... what the fuck?

catastrofe

Level 11
aslaniy
aslaniy
Omega+
+1

although i dont necessarily want to limit player interactions like this, i agree with the comments that the others have made regarding this.

ive had to tell multiple people not to feed the bears and not to try being friendly with them. ive seen bears try to befriend/kidnap people, 'convert' people into bears????? , people trying to befriend bears/feed bears/ride on the backs of bears/kidnap bears/etc. with the reasoning of 'they're friendly,' 'i fed them earlier,' 'they haven't attacked me so i'm not afraid,' etc. regardless, its still a gigantic animal with lots of teeth that could rip your character to shreds. not to mention that small crowds have also hung around just watching other people get mauled and dont really roleplay out the fear aspects of that OR listen to the kpd's commands when we're trying to enforce fearrp out of necessity.

if they want to feed bears and see them, make friends, then we can just put the bears in a sanctuary where there will be safety measures against people getting mauled so bears dont have to keep getting put down.

it is just very exhausting when ppl dont rp this stuff correctly and, being in the emergency factions, i can tell you that it can become very demotivating and stressful when we get 3-10 bear calls in a row sometimes.

ErikFinster

Level 122
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
+1
I had the experience that simply fishing at Roberts' Pond in the Ochiba Forest was suddenly a prime location for bears. I like fearRP and I like being challenged, but I never had to fearRP so much in any other game. The bears kept coming. At least create a few places that are less likely to be frequented by bears.

As a person with a bear whitelist it has become increasingly annoying to even get on as a bear, most of the time when I do get on It's people rping unrealistically or just trying to bait perms out of me. I think a bear sanctuary is a good idea as I as a bear am tired of other bears "kidnapping people" and then getting all the bears tranqed for no reason. I feel the pain of Kpd and ems and try to not cause many issues but its just do hard to do with how people are acting around the bears.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I used to like bears, however how they roleplay even if you fearrp them is not accurate to how a bear actually would act. Isolating them would be the best way to keep the animalRPers happy and keep KPD and EMS without 17 bear calls per day

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
I feel like this is suggesting a zoo with extra steps and just for bears.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- When we move onto this section of the map for build updates, we'll add an some habitats for forest animals​

Users who are viewing this thread