Rich+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BearDucky

Previous bans:

One which was a misunderstanding a year ago, Minor Offences

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'd have to say my activity has risen a lot, yet exams have not brought down my activity a lot as I play SRP a lot of the time. I tend to roleplay the whole day quite a bit around friends, since becoming a Football Bobcat my activity has not only got better but it was has gotten a lot more intriguing as I experience different forms of roleplay such as, JockRP, LawyerRP, and the basics. I'm not saying it bad to have only grade-12 or college, but it would really interest me to be able to obtain this role, even boosting my activity to where I'm on as EMS every single day, regardless whether I'm EMS or not, I remain fully active and happy within the server. I mainly stay active because I have something to actually do, and that something to do could indeed be EMS

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT/BST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Turtlee#0001

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes. I sure do.

List your current and past applications:

(19) App for Russian language | SchoolRP - Denied
(19) Russian Application 2 | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Italian Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Character Authorization | SchoolRP- Accepted
(19) Dutch Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Police Application | BearDucky | SchoolRP - Denied
Police Officer Application 2 | SchoolRP - Denied
Lawyer Application | Bearducky | SchoolRP - Accepted
Police Application #3 | BearDucky | SchoolRP - Denied

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Having been in once a gang who simply did /me stabs, they developed their techniques within rp having stuck to P2L and detailrp. Having learned how to mainly detailrp from Kanto/Toman, I'd say my experience is very high as it can easily be changed in terms of phrases instead of gangrp and instead HospitalRP. This has brought up my courage to remain to detailrp as writing detailed and eye-catching paragraphs is actually better than anything. I tend to write a lot when it comes to writing, I have a massive passion in creative writing as it supplies me with my thoughts on how i can make my detailrp pop out and make people want to read it. Overall I see detailrp as a better and more passionate way of roleplaying instead of writing small /me's, therefore my experiences with it are very good and very helpful.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motivation to join was not only having seen hospital workers do their jobs in a mature and sensible manner, but its also about work as no one wants a role which is commonly owned by others, they want to feel unique and special, but the EMS role doesn't only make you feel that way but it makes you feel you can actually make a difference in RP and view and take part in other opportunities such as being hospital staff. Alongside having multiple interactions with EMS I quite like the way everything is done and it would be amazing to be able to gain the role and progress further with it. Honestly EMS is one of the jobs that requires a good focus and balanced amount of time on, having talked to multiple EMS people and hearing that it is not only just 'roleplay' but its a fantastic job, especially within character development. Although it is one of the hardest and most difficult positions in someone's eyes, to me it is like a new adventure that may be explored and completed, yet rather staying as EMS. I will be able to benefit the team but overall providing needed assistance when asked for. Push my self to the best of my ability and completing what needs to be done.
And lastly I'm motivated to join EMS is recommendations, I've wanted to provide actual roleplay that is detailed and not to do with gangrp, and EMS is not only good for that but it is in fact perfect as your not hurting people and instead helping people, overall my motivation strives off my determination to get this role, I've had a few bad experiences with jobs gained but I'm slowly progressing to change my ways and thought of mind as this role will help push me further into the detailed and amazing roleplay. And, I will benefit the team as I will always put 100% effort into the job, whether its a minor head injury or even if its a splitter, I will detailrp that no matter what the incident and attempt to reveal I'm good enough for this role as a Doctor.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I'm applying for the position Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

The position of Doctor has many meanings behind it and what they do on the job. Firstly the position stands to help people such as patients in need medicine/medication, which may be prescribed to someone who has either been provided with a certain type of treatment. When dealing with patients the Doctor must remain a healthy and calming relationship, as It will not only help the patient deal with what's happening but it will be beneficial for their health and safety as well as the Doctors. But they mainly reveal what illness or diagnosis the patient may have or does have, being able to inform the patient or make aware of the situation as the Doctor can suggest or provide a variety of treatments or cures which may help the patient and their reasons. The Doctor must be trained and skilled enough to perform things such as stitching up wounds that have been opened, applying things such as tissue if there seems to be to much blood and then after wrapping around a bandage which will result in a prevention from infection or diseases that may attempt to enter the human body. Also the Doctor must remain aware and alert by situations being mindful of possible calls they may be made during the day. Also the knowledge that Doctors must co-ordinate with one another to ensure no possible problems have been caused. Lastly their jobs is to mainly check up on peoples health / patients health to make sure they are no suffering from anything.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director/Hospital Director:

The Hospital director's job is to maintain an effort towards the work team by setting up stuff such as medical equipment, medical exercises. As well as running the hospital its self, yet making sure to pay its staff for their work, making sure everyone is on job and focused.

The Clinic Manager:

The interviewer who employs new members to the EMS as well as assigning people their roles and kind of like mentors. As well as checking up on new members to make sure they're ok with what they must do.

The Clinic Lead:

The Position is known to control a certain department, as they are the one who is amongst the training members ensure practice is done correctly as well as making conversations and decisions when coming to up coming internships in order to be ready for the college students who would like to experience the job.

Surgeon:

One of the many roles within the hospital, performing surgery and medical training, as they mainly specialize in surgery due to their job, yet always making sure the patient is ok before and after the procedure.

Attending Surgeon:

The attending surgeon, is the main surgeon who is involved in the major process, as well as taking care of the patients care and health during the procedure. Finally the attending surgeon is always present during the whole situation with operative procedures.

Psychiatrist:

A psychiatrist is a role at which specializes in treatment for medical disorders, studying patients behaviour, prevention from certain things, as well as prescribing medication if diagnosed a patient.

Attending Psychiatrist:

Like an Attending Surgeon, the attending Psychiatrist is there in for all of the details and main areas covered, they provide help and cover things with the Psychiatrist which they may not understand or know something of. For example if the Psychiatrist whose new doesn't know whether to prescribe medication for a diagnosed or mental illnesses.

Doctor:

The Doctor has two main jobs, prescribing medication, helping clean up wounds and more, yet also helping with stitching wounds up, or any minor damages. As well as diagnosis of patients.

Attending Doctor:

Someone who specializes in most of each areas to do with Psychiatrist and Surgeon, yet mainly focuses on all of the serious problems as well as taking lead within the role as a doctor, also prescribing treatment, as well as following care for their patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

I know a few as I've been told by a friend about them and having looked into them:

- Code White = Evacuation call made.
- Code Green = Emergency Evacuation required.
- Code black = A bomb threat within the hospital eg. front desk
- Code red = Fire/Smoke in the building.
- Code blue= Patient in trouble/urgent
- Code pink = Kidnapping in process of patient

All that I know of, but I'm willing to learn more codes in the future.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I acknowledge it.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do, I will provide dedication as best I can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

The man stood at 6'3 being rather tall, his black hair swooped past his murky eyes. His presentation remained flawless as he stood tall and straight preventing any problems in later life. He strode alongside a scent of cherry blossom, yet it was unusual of him not to, in fact the occasional times he didn't, his aroma seemed nearly faint. His hair lapped his eyes as if they were midnight shields, his tone remain a quiet and calming relaxation when his voice emitted sound. Upon his hand stood a rather small scar in the shape of a rose, odd yet lovely. Along his neck would twist a sliver chain, which maintained its grip around his smooth neck. His language being Dutch. His unique features consisted of his emotions towards work: strong, hard-working, determined, and eager to remain on job.

What are they like on and off the job?

His attitude never change regardless on job or off job.

On Job: Ustroz was a rather kind and caring gentleman who often lent out a hand to people in need, yet his fast working skills helped minimise the amount of trouble and possible risks at hand, always being alert as his main intention and focus was on the job at hand, as not only did people need him but they relied on him, his motivation kept him going, and kept him striving to save the people, he did his job well, serving and protecting the people that were damaged and wounded.
Off the job: His clear passion for the work he did was so strong he tried to spend as much time, working over shift and extra hours in order to keep himself working, believing if you didn't put enough effort into your job then it was best to find a job which you could be passionate about. He was a nice and relaxing person to speak to, being open to conversations and problems all the time! Whenever someone needed to speak Ustroz would recommended the best thing possible to help and provide.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Ustroz's plans were to keep himself, his patients and his co-workers out of harms way, as in the past they have had to deal with a lot from gangs blocking the hospital entrance, to people being chased down by weapons. He would check up on his co-workers seeing how they were and of there was anything to help with. He was willing to spread happiness and joy amongst them as he believed the job shouldn't always make people scared, but hopeful and calm, and also trusting. He trusted his co-workers and he entrusted them. Overall he made sure his co-workers were in their prime environment so that they could work to the best of their abilities.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

none

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

At the age of 4 the boy named Ustroz had learned and studied the science and maths that he was taught, fascinated by not only maths but the science. His studying started growing into tuition, having a mother who worked with the hospital industry it was easy to say that Ustroz had big dreams and hopes that he would one day obtain the same title as he mum did before him. As a Doctor it took time to see her son, day by day, night by night, she tried to see him. Unfortunately she was lost between words, upset with emotion and overwhelmed with work. At the age of twelve-years-old, Ustroz comfort his single mother as he revealed his research upon her work, having been shocked she hugged the boy tightly. The corner slowly turned as his mum was present with a 'Bring your child into work day', having been very lucky Ustroz at the age of fourteen went with his mother, learning about the different jobs provided within the work force, having worked in the vet clinic for a year obtaining some experience of medication. His focus grew stronger towards becoming a member of the hospital staff, so much that his desk was practically filled with books about the job and education of a doctor.

His education remained golden and bright as his grades remained very high! Being one of the to students in nearly all departments, except for music which he clearly had bad taste in. At the age of sixteen-years-old, the boy took science and further maths having achieved high grades and success in Maths leading to him gaining a minor in Math. Having been offered up the position of possible internship within the hospital. As time flew by Ustroz had layered up his grades in an excellent fashion, looking in towards his majors he continued to proceed with taking Sciences and Psychology first, then soon later looking into Pharmacology. Slowly starting to build upon his future and desired career. Soon, at the age of 20 he was given an internship he enjoyed his work and experience, yet taking Liberal Arts as a minor in order to understand the mind of people. Applying for the official job we he had the time. He worked alongside his mother. At the age of 25 his mother retired, his heart sunk, yet his ambition rose. Continuing his mothers legacy as a doctor. Soon going on to be qualified enough to be moved into a nice place called Karakura, Japan where he was positioned at Doctor at the age of twenty-eight-years-old.

His Job remained like the love of his life, having not given up, and sworn to remain to help the fellow people of Karakura. Like his mother he grew strong and learned from the best, his mother. Understanding the potential be obtained, he continued to strive and thrived within the job that he dreamed of for so long. He could finally enjoy his rising life as it had shot up in luck, I guess the lucky number eight really did have a sign of good fortune.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Ustroz Kuno Aartu

Characters Preferred Name:

Ustroz

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr

Characters Given Name(s):

Ustroz Aartu

Characters Preferred Name:

Mr Ustroz

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

None

Characters Marital Status:

Not married.

Characters Nationality:

Dutch

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

3 years within Karakura

Working Experience(s):

2 years working in the Hospital
1 year working alongside a Vet Clinic

Academic Degree:

Medical

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Pharmacology
Sciences
Psychology

Minor(s):

Pre Med
Mathematics
Liberal Arts

Native Languages:

Dutch

Other Languages:

Dutch, and JSL, also Italian

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread