BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
BearDucky

Previous bans:
1 ban back in 2020 which was a misunderstanding I was unbanned after I spoke with the staff member, and Minor offences.

Describe your activity on the server:
Over the course of my SRP experience I've never been more active, I'd have to say my activity has went up from 7 ish to 8.5 out of 10, things such as obtaining my recent Lawyer Role have drawn me in to play more frequently. I believe I am a very active member as I tend to get on nearly everyday. Things such as holidays, illnesses, exams and important things will only ever pull me out of SRP, not many things will get me to stop playing SRP as a server I like it and so do others!
If I were to become a KPD Officer I would hopefully become more active than ever as I have tried twice for KPD before, I believe KPD is not only better for activity but better for roleplay as a whole, I may not be seen on sometimes but I will always have a valid and understand reasoning if I need to be on and unfortunately cannot make it. Overall most of the times I will be on SRP threw the weekdays and weekends, as I find SRP more fun and social than other games I have recently played or seen. Being a person who plays SRP for their majority of weekdays and weekends I have really come to see myself as an active person within SRP, KPD would give me a role which provides RP 24/7, I am indeed devoted to get the tag as its what I believe is better rather than having a grade 12 rank or college rank which provides little RP. KPD provides a active and fun group of people who encourage you and almost make you want to be more active if your not already active.
Therefore my activity is very high as an SRP member I play hours on end with countless different RP situations, recently becoming a lawyer in order too boost activity as well as to create roleplay that is actually interesting to me, which is in the law department. But I myself see KPD as one of the most important roles which requires dedication which I do in fact have and I am willing to prove what I have said.

Which time zone are you in?
I am BST/GMT
BST during Summer
And GMT when it is not Summer.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
I do, Turtlee#0001

Do you have a microphone:
Yes I sure do.

List your current and past applications:

(19) App for Russian language | SchoolRP - Denied
(19) Russian Application 2 | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Italian Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Character Authorization | SchoolRP- Accepted
(19) Dutch Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Police Application | BearDucky | SchoolRP - Denied
Police Officer Application 2 | SchoolRP - Denied
Lawyer Application | Bearducky | SchoolRP - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation has always been to join the KPD from the day I made my first KPD application, I have seen many people as KPD some staying as KPD and some not. I have heard great things about KPD and few have persuaded me to join! I'd like to think that KPD is a turn as GangRP has been declining fast, from few clips I've seen it isn't just shooting and arresting but it improves things such as SeriousRP as it dives into context. But to the point I am persistent to join, ever single KPD opening I've seen I have tried to get into.
I want to join as RP becomes better rather than running round with katanas acting on perms such as major and kill perms. I want to see what its like to be in Karakura Police Department as many jobs on the City tabs are not as active as KPD and it would be amazing to try out for KPD which would provide me with experience, also it would place me in the other persons shoes.
I'd have to say KPD is one of the most active and hardworking roles to get and one could call it an achievement to obtain the tag. Rather than having the tag of Shopkeeper or Maiden, I'd have to say I much prefer applying for an officer as many roles do not appeal to me like KPD. Having had the Lawyer role I'd like to believe I have some form of idea of how the KPD does their roleplay and job yet only having the tag for a month I have realised I'm so focused on KPD and applying that I could say I will constantly apply and improve my application next wave if needed as I look back on my applications often, besides the point. But finally my motivation has stuck deep due to the spectating of KPD do its thing such as arrests, roleplay, events, and more as its nearly impossible to list everything done with KPD. Over the course of my SRP time I have acquired different roles, some like KPD and some not as close to KPD but I believe with enough training and enough devotion a SRP member can become the role. Also along the lines of devotion, I'm willing to put in maximum effort and time into KPD almost as if it was a last hope.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do, having the Lawyer Role I've seen the Laws that people must follow as well as basic conducts, the laws are pretty simple to learn even being provided in the Law applications, I have went over the Laws and Conduct many times as it is required to know what is what such as:

Battery: Which is a form of violent physical contact at which the opposing party doesn't consent to, yet is only charged as battery when 3 punches or kicks are thrown at a person.
Obstruction of Justice: Is a crime when a civilian or person is involving themselves in Law enforcement business, by interfering with the officers job.
Evasion: When an individual has escaped or ran from an officer when being told to halt.
Vandalism: An act which is carried out when someone purposely damages private or public property, this being by spray cans for example.

There are many more those are just few which are applied to day to day job works as many people seem to run when in masks, this meaning that they could potentially be carrying Illegal weaponry such as a katana, fire axe, cleaver or any other black market weapons. All which helps provide a better and greater understanding of the KPD role.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have some knowledge of police work as OOCLY some of my friends and family work within law enforcement, but for SchoolRP knowledge I have quite a lot as some of my friends are in the KPD, things such as fines and arrests. Fines are charged for example when someone has no fake ID yet has possession of cigarettes or alcohol which could end up in having to pay 15,000 - 25,000 yen, as well as the removal of the alcohol from the persons possessions.
Where certain crimes have different bails of course such as owning a illegal weapon, if caught could result in roughly a 450,000 yen bail regardless if the weapon was used to do harm or not. The officer will approach the cell and inform you of your bail and jail time this being 6 months for example, but OOCLY bails can range from anywhere from 3 to 5 days, things such as battery will result in a 5 day bail wait with a 50,000 bail for the crime.
If someone is to evade within 2-3 halts the person may be arrested for evasion, it will be obvious when someone runs as shouting 'Halt' will alert them at which they will start to panic, in a scenario an officer is stabbed, the one who holds the weapon should be tasered and restrained to prevent any other harm this being removing the weapon from their hands and cuffing them.
Things such as Obstruction of justice may be tricky to deal with as multiple KPD will have to patrol, at least 3 as each can cover each other, an officer will tell people to back up if they start to get too close, occasionally firing a taser in the air to signal getting back (FearRP will be instructed to the surrounding people unless the person was carrying weaponry). In any other case a officer will finish what they're doing and if anyone is obstructing their job, then one of the co-workers will restrain the person and arrest them for obstruct of justice, having multiple warning (2 warnings) will be enough to understand.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police play an important part in SchoolRP as it provides more roleplay, more risks and more jobs for people to enjoy rather than just GangRP, KPD provides a view from the other side of GangRP, this being KPD also known as police officers. It enhances your playing and gives more experience into the roles, but when you explain the importance, they are important because KPD protects people from gang member who are going to carry out perms. Police also play a very important part in creating jobs and providing protection from attackers such as gangs and violence.
Also the police are required as they provide a safe area and can be told information to prevent attacks or possible killings, this can be done threw protective services from anywhere from 1 day to 1 week. This is beneficial as it creates a reason for police to Roleplay, they're also very good to have within SchoolRP as it provides more roleplay, roles, and experience within different tags and also yet allows someone to make friends in the KPD itself.
But overall KPD is important as it helps counter perms and instead arrest criminals so they don't just get away with everything and make it harder on gangrpers. Also it creates restrictions upon perms so that people do not have to constantly fear that they may die or have a limb chopped off.
Also the whole server would be in chaos and ruins if people were allowed to run around like maniacs wielding weapons, Police kind of put up a competition which makes people more experienced in gangrp only able to get away with things or obtain a weapon, KPD stop these criminals as in real life it wouldn't be that easy to get away with murder, realistically you'd be caught within days. The police create a sense of safety for new players and a reassurance that their character will not always die as KPD may protect them and catch and arrest threats that may try to kill them. Finally KPD create more jobs and depth to the game as you are able to explore into the jobs such as the police force in this case.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully understand, and acknowledge the demotion at any given time.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I will 100% be dedicated to the role and its tag.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I understand it is mandatory to attend training when online.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I completely understand that I must not take things OOCLY from IC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

His eyes dazzled with his sense of determination, his posture near perfect as he stood tall. He'd stand at approximately 6'3, he wore formal clothes as he thought it made him look presentable. His hair curled, his mouth sat upon his chin as the not so happy look would make the male seem near cautious of things. Underneath his not so happy face a calm and polite behaviour would hide, not seeming to match his appearance. He spoke in a calm and restful manner when speaking to the male. His build showed the persistence of his training as his body had some muscle. The attention he had was focused, his attention span was magnificent as he didn't show any signs of rudeness when someone spoke to him always listening to every detail and word that the person spoke. His skin tone was a pale colour as it was smooth and moisturized. His hand would house a scar that lay on his upper arm from past events, but not being visible as his straightened and tidy uniform hid it. His body would be clean, no tattoos, no piercing, that may possibly effect how presentable he looked, this was because many jobs were fully against it, but respecting it.

What they're like on and off the job?

Naoz is a determined man off and on the job as he seeks success regardless, his lack of rest left him tired yet he still remained on his guard. Sleeping only until the weekends came. Mainly off the job Naoz is a calm and civil person, maintaining balance between precaution and politeness, treating everyone the same as he saw no one as different, it was clear he had no desire in stopping work as the only thing he'd stop is criminals known as parasites that needed to be cleansed, he'd imagine a day where the city could rest day and night, where criminals and thugs were locked behind bars and everyone could be happy and tend to their loved ones. Sadly not.
On the job Naoz would listen with extreme focus, observing and understanding the job and the job at hand, he not only stayed on his feet but he remained standing and living until he was too old to do so, taking a liking to the job as he kept his mind on the job at all times when dealing with problems, he saw justice was the key to the lock as it locked criminals way and unlocked it once time had been served. On the job he also put others first as he protected all his co-workers refusing to let any of them get hurt as he cared for his fellow. . . friends? Co-workers? No. It was family.
Also, off the job Naoz seemed to stay on task no matter what, he strived for victory, and victory is what he earned. No matter the problems he'd step a foot into the problem and attempt to counter it in anyway possible to neutralize any sort of problem. This applied to on job as well, more on task, more focused, heavily trained and persistent in finishing any work that was set. His attitude overall had no effect, on work as he remained calm and stable during situations as being calm prevented any sort of big problems to do with mass amount of panic, during work as it had helped save lives and helped with the majority of things and problems.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Naoz had big plans, cleaning up the place as he swept out the trash, which meant the criminals. He was to protect his co-workers at all times yet stick to rules and commands given to him in order to keep one another safe from any sort of harm or danger. Taking out gangs which had reeked havoc on the place, recently KPD had taken down Kishi but in doing so lost a loved one. . . Reizo. From that day onwards he swore he'd never let anything like that happen again, not to the officers, not to his co-workers, not to the commissioner, not to his family.
When patrolling he knew it stuck to 3 people out patrol, any less and he didn't think twice, but occasionally letting the 2 patrol officers slide yet keeping an eye on his partner to ensure safety, as well as keeping an eye on his co-workers to make sure everyone was okay and living. Naoz had more than one plan, his plan was to clear as much criminals off the street, implying strict rules as patrolling he'd stop anyone who wore a mask to ensure no weaponry was being carried, and if it was then the individual would be restrained instantly and handcuffed. The co-workers he had looked out for him, and he looked out for them, he knew he couldn't lose another co-worker to the demonic, devious gangs that tore down the city and its people, refusing to give up and surrender he stood above gangs and attempted to leave a mark to each gang that dared tested the KPD. Keeping a serious face when questioning and patrolling as he saw it as no laughing matter, in fact he saw it as a life or death situation nearly everyday, relying on his co-workers and instincts to keep him and his co-workers alive on the job. His thoughts also shifted to making sure his co-workers were aware and focused on multiple things as if he thought they multi-tasked everything that went around in their mind. Almost like the saying 'Always have your eye on the ball', meaning never to lose focus when it comes to competition, but in this meaning to Naoz, to always keep an eye out for anything that may be out of the ordinary or out of place like an anomaly which didn't belong in where it was. He had many thoughts, the main thoughts being about safety as no one should get hurt while patrolling, occasionally minor injuries may occur but always doing what's right to keep people away from possible threats or danger.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

At the frightening age of 12, Naoz was sent to a boarding school in Russia as he had originally came from New Zealand, his countless days spent in that hell had a massive affect on him as his life would soon later get better. His parents abandoned him, his brothers dead, his parents on the run, he had no one to turn to other than the cold wall that towered over him when he laid in the boarding school bed. The family he once adored had abandoned him. Drugs and gangs had terrified him, the thought of them made his blood boil bright red as his not so alive brothers had been involved with them, actually they lost their lives too it. His parents weren't coming back, and he knew it, his desperate mind clung onto the angry and rage that rose up in his system like a living weapon. His attention so focused on revenge that he had no other thoughts. As he slowly aged, his mind begin to exercise him, doing exercises nearly every single minute, every single hour, every single day. The mind so pumped that it had its own goal.
At the age of 16 he ran. He travelled across countries from North Russia to China. His money ran low, his pockets dark and gloomy as the money shone at the bottom of his lifeless pocket, his hands trembled like he had been so shocked that all of his senses had frozen in time as his nerves became icicles. He'd slam the money on the desk as he took the earliest boat to Japan.

His arrival was soon to come as the boat thrusted itself threw the foggy and Icey sea, its wind stroke the sailors like bullets as it flew at them, piercing their fragile and weak skin. Thunder boomed as it hit the boat like rocks, waves lapped the boat as its attempt to sink it only just failed, it stood tall as it held its iron shield defending any heavy attacks that the malevolent sea hit it with great force. Japan was just mere hours away, in hope Naoz prayed for gods forgiveness, he had not prayed before his hope in god stuck deep to his chest as his life depended on it. His faith came to his heart as the stormy weather stopped, his sigh of relief comfort his shaking hands as he thanked the miracle. The docks were packed with boats as each lined up like navy boats, all topped with the fresh fish that housed the treacherous waters.

He swiftly made his way to his apartment, his journey had left him starving. At the age of 19 he was unable to keep himself alive as his struggle was killing him. He slouched on the side of the street, his soul being grasped onto as the winds gripped onto it. His eyes watered as he was afraid of what may have gripped onto him, his eyes remained sealed as he was pulled up, his body panicked, worried that death was here to take his soul to hell. The humanly figure whispered as he comforted Naoz, the 19 year old boy stressed as he didn't know what has happening, the man introduced himself as an old Patrol officer who had been out to get the shopping, he looked about 65 years old as his fingers rusted like metal. He helped the boy up walking as they spoke to each other about their backstories, each full of tremendous horror and pain. His lack of faith brought him to japan, he was once in Naoz's shoes. The man offered Naoz a placed to stay, food to eat, and water as well as cleaning supplies. Naoz nodded his head quickly as the man had only just merely finished his sentence.

Years past, the boy and the man lived happily as each were like father and son. Naoz's eyes caught a glimpse of a leaflet, 'Apply for your Local Police Station. KPD', his mind instantly thought to itself, his mind set on the training and skills needed. Naoz trained at the gym 6 hours a day, quitting his job as he rushed himself. The applications time began to sink with only a few days remaining. Naoz trained and trained as he worked himself, being fitted yet wanting to be better than before as he pushed himself to his limits. The day came, Naoz got ready and put on the mans patrol jacket as he felt rather confident, hugging his father figure as he walked off. His farewell would be short lived as he would be soon returning with news about his application.

He arrived there. . . His body flowing with blood as the adrenaline ran threw his veins. His mind left blank as he slipped the application in, he sat there as he waited for the results, the announcement had started. His blood vibrated as he began to get nervous. His fingers crossed as he prayed for a second chance.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Naoz Alecan Minami

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr/Mister

Given Name(s):

Naoz Minami

Preferred Name:

Naoz

Male

IC Phone number:

(030)-318-4794

Religious Denomination:

Non-religious

Marital Status:

Single, not married.

Nationality:

Netherlands

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 years

Working Experience:

3 years, working as a mall cop and security guard within multiple companies.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree for Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice, Physical Education

Minor(s):

Maths, Science/Biology/Chemistry/Physics

Native Languages:

Dutch

Other Languages:

Italian, Japanese

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread