Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BearDucky

Previous bans:

I've had two bans, one which was a misunderstanding.
The other for Minor offences.

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm a very active person who has played the server for a year now, and I am at my peak and top activity as of right now. With the role of KPD I have no doubt that it will drop if I'm able to obtain the role as a 'Police Officer', regardless of the roles I have achieved I remain a active member within the SRP community. Having played SRP for most days for hours even playing on it for the majority of my holidays as it is one of the games I adore and play the most out of everything. I'd have to say my activity ranges in the months currently. Yet maintaining a balance between SRP and my real life problems. I truly will increase slowly in activity as I progress threw KPD.

My activity relies on my self-esteem as well as the roleplay involved, whether its active and constant, or slow and occasional. I tend to enjoy roleplay in a much more physical manner as stuff such as patrol is indeed what I would most likely like most, yet being on desk is not bad. If you do not see me on my KPD account, It does not mean I'm inactive as I spend a lot of time on my football account as well! Having multiple roles would increase my enjoyment and roleplay overall. I'd have to say the role Police Officer comes with serious dedication and focus, which is personally what I'm willing to provide and work for within the KPD of course!

Which timezone are you in?

BST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Turtlee#0001

Do you have a microphone:

Yes, I do have a mic that I can use!

List your current and past applications:

(19) App for Russian language | SchoolRP - Denied

(19) Russian Application 2 | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Italian Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Character Authorization | SchoolRP- Accepted
(19) Dutch Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
(19) Police Application | BearDucky | SchoolRP - Denied
Police Officer Application 2 | SchoolRP - Denied
Lawyer Application | Bearducky | SchoolRP - Accepted
Police Application #3 | BearDucky | SchoolRP - Denied

(11) BearDucky | Doctor Application! | SchoolRP - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation to join KPD is a long story which I'm willing to push on with an attempt to get the role, I'd have to say the role has a lot of responsibility, yet also moments. I'd like to be in KPD as my motivations diving deep, such as the role its self is something to be proud of, having achieved something that would change roleplay in my eyes, almost like a switch in steps. Also KPD has the overall best roleplay other than anything. Yet further on, the reason I want to join KPD, I've wanted to join it for a while now having much interest within the Law as a whole. Having a personal interest in it myself, I also believe having the role would not only provide better roleplay but also a better overall motive to log onto the server and understand that you have a role that requires time, yet its time provides enjoyment and that provides me with entertainment amongst many other things. Also the role of Police Officer is also very unique as few people out of the hundreds of people who join actually have it, roughly about nineteen people actually have it and it would be a experience to have acquired the role.

Secondly I'd like to say that the motivation of applying was that I would like to view the eyes of a KPD member and stay within the role, achieving future knowledge about what happens and how roles such as Police Officer truly work and inspire people. Believing that I am most certainly fit for the role, I've had many roles such as Lawyer and Doctor which have equipped me with knowledge of the law already which creates a gradual path into KPD in hope that I may view the lines which KPD follow and stand in. Furthermore I have applied as I am determined with the role and rather enjoy what KPD do and action having clearly seen that KPD is not only about who can kill someone fast or catch someone fast, but is also about roleplay and helping people keep their characters alive, so in fact you could call it saving civilian lives which would make someone feel overwhelmed to know they've done something good.

Therefore my motivation strives of my past jobs, my determination, and my willingness to learn the rules and lines of KPD. As well as having the motivation to achieve a role which helps others as well as me. I'd have to say its one of the most wanted jobs that I've applied for, having applied for KPD before I've taken time to look at Laws and studies for the KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes I understand the Laws and Basic Conduct, I know these as it was also required within the lawyer role which has provided me with the information to be able to understand and focus on areas needed for KPD. Such as crimes: Illegal Weaponry; Murder; Battery, and more that I've learned and seen. I've also looked into more detail with these as well even asking few questions and noting down things, such as fines and days served for a certain crime.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a lot of knowledge of police work, there are rules that Officers must follow when taking up the job. There are certain musts in KPD, for example patrolling in groups: 1 officer and 2 cadets when in training, unless a higher up has allowed you and a higher level to go on patrol. I understand the processes of fines as well, such as Underage Possession of Alcohol, Public Intoxication, and a few more. As well the requirement needed to check things such as CCTV, you'd need a call or person describing what has happened within an area with camera. They must provide some proof via Medal or screenshot, or any other method that provides evidence.

Things that are worse than fines, such as Battery, Murder, Possession of illegal weaponry, these all would result in a form of bail. For Battery the charges would be 200,000 Yen with a 5 day bail time OOCLY, Murder can result in anywhere from 2,000,000 yen to Life depending on whether the person is still alive or not which would classify as Attempted Murder. And also possession of illegal weaponry which would lead to a 150,000 - 450,000 yen bail, as well as a 3 days OOCLY bail.

Overall my knowledge of KPD is good, having understood over the year on SRP. I've learned a lot from most jobs as they generate information in the same format and needs as KPD, these jobs are such as Lawyer which requires you to know what charges are what and how they may end up if it is a serious or even minor crime regardless that individual will have a set bail, and day wait. As well as understanding the time when you use weaponry, such as a Glock, yet mainly using a taser as most times the crime will not escalate that far, if it does then a Glock can be with drawn and it is best to shoot them in the legs as it disables them from running away from any crime scene but is also keeping them alive for further arrest. The overall knowledge is good and stuck in my head as it will be what's needed in order for me to have any chance.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police are important in SchoolRP as it helps provide safety amongst Kakakura is major as it protects people from crime, as many people run the streets with weaponry and harmful things that may be inflicted upon innocent civilians. KPD is there to protect and serve those who are in danger of murderers, or dangerous people. It is there in order to restrict the crime and charge the many people with consequences for the actions that have committed against the law. It is one of the many roles that save people, as well as EMS. But KPD stop criminals from roaming Karakura and its wonderful surroundings. But without the Kakakura Police Department, the place would turn to hell as criminals would get away with the many crimes they commit on the street. Places such as Plaza having people killed or stabbed, but KPD can prevent this and arrest the people who have done the deed, as well as arresting the person who assisted the murder as they would be guilty for the helping of a wrong doing. Therefore KPD is important because it holds up Kakakura and shields it from the devastating gangs that attempt to over run it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge this, and I will do my very best to prevent and lack of trust or possible reason to be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I agree very much that I will be focused and 100% dedicated to the role at hand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

I do as it will help with future training as well as situations within the KPD. Therefore I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I very much do acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

What makes Stefano unique is that his concentration strives off victory and persistency. His red hair swooped over his expression of courageousness and determination. He'd have a height of six foot two, he was accompanied by a stern yet generous smile. His polite tone suited his looks and posture as it stood rather tall and straight as he showed pride in his work. His uniform remain a tidy suit and jacket, his shirt occupied by a tie which lapped around his collar. He'd have a simple yet not visible tattoo on his back shoulder of a four leaved clover, representing luck and fortune upon the normal day of the job. A lack of appearance of facial hair on his face, as it had looked like it was cleanly shaved almost everyday. His Italian accent could hardly heard within the spoken words which he used. He'd also have darkish eyes, his flinching rather non-existent. Stefano is overall a unique man as he remains on task threw the job, as well as his decisive abilities were correct and right for the job he had been working for.

What they're like on and off the job?

On job: Stefano is a cautious yet mindful man who does not lack the skill and concertation, he does have intense focus, and knowledge of what's ahead. Yet Stefano does not get side tracked, he remains on task as well as on duty at all times, working in a team with his colleagues. He'd push for perfection, as well as to prove himself that he is capable of doing his job correctly and positively. Not getting distracted when on duty, he'd remain the calm and focused man he was as he was to provide people such as civilians and students with safety. Having also not lost focus as he'd risk putting his co-workers/team in danger if he did.

Off Job: The man does not act much different yet slightly less focused, having family and friends around him when he is off duty. Yet being on guard as his overall focus must not get lost or possibly affected. Remaining a calm and peaceful person amongst people, having a drink with family as well as friends yet remaining sober as he would not want it too affect him, regardless Stefano stays the concentrated, hard-working and focused man he is even off job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He'd make an effort to speak and communicate with his co-workers in a comfortable and respectful manner in order to create a strong and trust worthy bond which one another could openly express themselves, having each others backs on job and off job. He'd look up to his co-workers, supporting them on the job as well taking care for them. He's mapped out his achievements and teamwork for the future. Keeping his co-workers safe as well as himself. His views were to co-operate with his co-workers and bond over things that both enjoyed and loved. Willing to introduce himself with a firm handshake.

His plans for the future involved being able to communicate with his fellow co-workers in a good and understandable manner, making sure to show respect and honesty. Meeting as many of his co-workers in order to create a good environment which everyone could feel welcome in. Lastly Stefano would provide a hand to his co-workers, allowing him and his co-workers to rise together and clean any criminal activity easily with each others co-operation.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

The Italian boy grew up in a small distant town separate from Italy's Capital known as Rome. His parents who worked within small companies were very poor, having near nothing to spend. Starvation and hunger struck the stomachs of each one of them, in hope they'd earn enough money to be able to travel to a easier, brighter, and more generous country. Stefano at the age of fifth-teen worked within a shop earning a few euros a day for the many hours spent working there. Gradually with the support and money that slowly came in from both Stefano and his mother and fathers work, they'd soon notice the difference in money. His dad owned a Law Firm: 'The Tanikino Firm', having worked so hard, it was no surprise when the three moved to a peaceful and loving community within the Dutch Island, known as Netherlands. Progression gradually increased, jobs applications flew in like leaves in the breeze of Autumn, having gotten a small job within his fathers firm he had the task of lining up cases and files. Hearing many things about the law and its problems, many problems involving the criminals within the Japanese continent, in a area known as Karakura.

Stefano now aged nine-teen, slowly began to grow a fascinating interest in law, beginning to take courses within college such as Criminal Justice, and taking less looked at courses in Forensics. He worked his way up in the college within the Netherlands, gaining his majors and minors for each at the age of twenty-two. His father and mother now in their elderly ages were quite happy staying in the little area, and rather preferred it as they both had a tiny little shop which earned enough to keep them going, along with the firms earnings that had been earned years before. Stefano not only believed that his mother and father were going to be ok, but he knew it. Focusing on his life's mission to be able to work within the forces and serve and protect.

Slowly he remembered the few problems in Karakura, Japan. Later on in the day Stefano had bumped into a flier, picking it up off the floor as it had offered a transfer into the continent of Asia, most of all it offered a plane trip to Japan, China, or Russia. With this opportunity he could simply not turn it down, booking a flight and transfer to the dangerous island. Arriving at a desolate location next to a complex, having picked up his bags and moving into the odd yet peaceful complex/apartment. Wondering threw the streets after dropping off his bags, he stumbled across the beacon of Karakura, also known as the KPD, sprinting yet, walking in swiftly picking an application as he wrote it with detail. His confidence rose in hope. Returning to his complex he'd wait the day wondering if he had been accepted.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Stefano Vedina Marie

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr Marie

Given Name(s):

None

Preferred Name:

Stefano Marie

Male

IC Phone number:

(030)-318-4794

Religious Denomination:

Non-religious / Atheist

Marital Status:

Is not Married

Nationality:

Japanese-Italian
Japanese-Dutch

Current Location:

Kakakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

5 years of training

Working Experience:

2 years working within a shop

3 years working for an engineering company run by close friends.

Academic Degree:

Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice

Physical Education

Minor(s):

Forensics

Mathematics

Native Languages:

Italian

Other Languages: