mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted BearNecesitiess Technician Application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
BearNecesitiess

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: Only recently got back, when I am on, I usually am for about 5-6 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do have TS3

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do indeed have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've been banned once, due to having a mental breakdown and asking to be banned. I'm rehabilitated though.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yeah! I'll be on as much as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I am aware that I can lose my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school technician is meant to make sure all the electronic devices are working properly, keeping them clean, and removing any viruses that the computers receive. We're supposed to be very familiar with the technology at our workstation. We also have to maintain and keep a list of all the repairs needed and if any parts have been stolen from the school grounds.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yessir, I was previously a History Teacher and a Teaching Assistant before I stopped playing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a ton of experience in Roleplay, I started off on Forum RP for about 2 years, then moved to Dungeons and Dragons for about 8 years. After that I had played on dedicated Roleplay servers on Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto V, and Arma III.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, a Technician is supposed to maintain the school hardware and make sure everything is in full working order, if something needs repairs, the Technician is the one to repair it and make sure nothing else is wrong with the piece of hardware.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I ask them politely to stop cursing and that if they continue I will have to report them to a school official, whether it be a Teacher or the Principle himself.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask if I am supposed to have any required equipment to do the said job, and then continue doing the job as slowly and carefully as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If they're just horsing around, I'll ask them to mature a bit, but if it continues/gets worse, I would then report it to the Principle.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ivan Sokol Fawkes
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I left awhile ago, and I believe that it was for a stupid reason. I would love to get back on my feet within the school community and help as much as possible.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm someone who loves to Roleplay, and has a ton of experience with Roleplaying. I've done it almost all my life, and it would be great to come back into the fold.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Since you have further experience with this type of Roleplay, and having a good idea on understanding the lore of this employment, you have the job. If you could PM me on the forums when you are on, i will then ask a few questions on the activity you are going to carry out.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread