What is your Minecraft username?:
BeatingWynter, ScoringWynter

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have Discord. ComradeWinterz#7350

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online throughout the weekdays for hours on end. My college semester is ending, and with my work being slow, I'll be able to be online throughout the hours. I'm most active on the weekends too. Currently, I'm most available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday in addition to the weekend. I've been active for hours on end. I can be on when requested if time permits. My main account has most of the time recorded out of both accounts seeing my alternative account isn't heavily played, only when it's dead for emergency calls.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
An old ban, late-2016 | pre-2017 for Glitching. WiffyBanter was the banning admin, after that scenario, my history has been clean.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the responsibility that I must take.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
KPD - Police Application | Accepted
KPD - Police Application | Accepted
KPD - Police Application | Denied
History Teacher - Teacher Application | Accepted
English Teacher - Teacher Application | Accepted
History Teacher - Teacher Application | Accepted
History Teacher - Teacher Application | Denied
Multiple Personality Disorder - Character Auth. | Accepted
Spanish - Language Application | Accepted
French - Language Application | Accepted
German - Language Application | Accepted
Dutch - Language Application | Accepted
Korean - Language Application | Accepted
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Police Officer | ScoringWynter, Adult | BeatingWynter

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Kissako, Bar & Restaurant

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I believe that becoming a shopkeeper will enable me to expand my roleplaying experience within the community. I have held numerous positions over the years. I've managed stores as an employee before, and I've worked my way up to positions of trust in multiple different businesses. I want to become a business owner so that I can provide others with roleplay experience, as well as promote a fun time for those who are interested in employment. I believe that some individuals are unsuccessful in their repeated employment searches. If I were to be accepted as a Shopkeeper, I would seek to reverse this trend and remain open whenever possible. It is my opinion that I have the most experience in bartending and serving intoxicating beverages because I have held a position similar to this in the past and therefore am familiar with the gray area. If I were to become a shopkeeper, I'm convinced it would benefit the community as a whole, not myself in particular. As an experienced applicant, I am interested in expanding my presence in the community. I want to interact with newcomers by supplying them with advice that others cannot. I aspire to impart as much insight as I can on their desired voyage within the community. I'd be able to inspire others to create distinctive roleplays. In all honesty, I do not wish for this position to benefit me exclusively, as I intend to assist others in School Roleplay. I retain a significant amount of prior knowledge, including memories! I remember the thrill of roleplaying and the desire to assist others.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
✓ A feeling of modern inclusivity, however just enough zing to relate to the historic times of Karakura.
✓ Table and Floor Reservations for those partygoers, sororities and fraternities of Karakura; looking at hometown Spartans!
✓ A sense of community, including pictures of places that shine through Karakura; keeping a sense of upmost respect for the hometown.

[Q] What can you offer to the players/community?
I intend for my business to be operated as an establishment; however, I am susceptible to modifying the standards to accommodate modern areas that permit reservations for gatherings and responsible consumption. I intend for my personnel to interact with individuals who decide to enter the business. My expectation is that all employees will put the customer at ease and provide a secure environment for those who appreciate a calm, unhurried roleplay session. The establishment would be distinguished by its management expertise and exotic drinks, as well as its rentable inclusive activity areas for partygoers. Are you ecstatic? Want to be active always? Well, let Kissako's menu and jovial service alleviate your stress.

[Q] What is different about your business?
We intend to enhance the roleplay that is presently provided to the community, which sets my business apart from others. We strive for solid roleplay that is not excessively long. I would adore for the business to inspire others to pursue their ambitions and not feel excluded from the community. Future events for the city of Karakura will receive my aid and assistance. We intend to introduce roleplay concepts that have not yet been implemented for the purpose of this community. Who has witnessed a packed party? In addition, I would like to include factions in the business. Perhaps there will come a time when we are too energetic and the Karakura Police Department will be obligated to react to a noise complaint; however, before we resort to harming each other, let's work as a community to reduce our intensity. Oops! Someone has had a tad too much to drink; please call the Medical Service! Perhaps we lack a business license; oh well, it's time to contact the government!

[Q] What do you plan for future growth?
I intend to organize community-exciting events on the property. In addition, we can organize charity drives for those in need or collect community contributions to finance the Karakura-based Education Program. We intend to be creative in planning these promotions, even if it necessitates offering killer discounts on products! I want players to depart the shop saying, "I can't wait until it reopens!" However, let's begin with the first mark by accepting this application. But it's not just programs! If another election is approaching, why not throw a party for the victor or finance a political campaign? I believe there are numerous roleplaying opportunities for ambitious individuals.

I'd also like to see a rise in the number of college students employed in establishments; let's make today special. Instead of just house gatherings, I want to introduce new "party-roleplay" concepts. It is time to drink to excess and let the good times flow!

What will you sell in your shop?:
Americano
Oreo Milkshake
Ice Coffee
Espresso

Ham and Cheese Sandwhich
Natcho and Cheese
Yakition Plate
Fried Chicken Bucket

Rum
Wine
Champagne
Sake
Whiskey
Vodka
Land & Lime Gin
Akori Gin
Lighting Tequila

Lemonzest [20+ Beverage]
Angel's Gin [20+ Beverage]
Blue-Raspberry Suprise [20+ Beverage]
Zing's Heaven [Icecream]
As you can see per spoilers, we plan to have a selection for those party goers and young adults. Additionally, I do plan to speak with modelers/administration about possibility adding more custom menu items.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
Owner (1/1)
Co-Owner (0/2)
Service Manager (0/3)
Bartenders (0/6)
Cooks/Chefs (0/6)

Owner
- The job consist of restocking, conducting inventory, and assuring operation standards across the enterprise. In addition, the staff is evaluated for accountability and ethical standards. The proprietor prioritizes the health and reputation of the business and commits to ensuring the well-being of all employees. Responsible for setting and altering prices of items.

Co-Owner
- Maintains the responsibility for ensuring that all employees are working and receiving necessary pauses on the floor. Serves as the Director of Staff and performs the Owner's duties when they are preoccupied with other operations.

Service Manager
- Supervises the floor as well as the culinary and bartending operation duties. Assuring the smooth operation of all processes and identifying absent inventory. Ultimately resolving consumer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. Manages reservations and incoming inquiries for the organization.

Bartenders
- Handles all mature beverages and drinks. Drinks of any age are offered to the 20-and-over population. In addition, the restaurant serves regular beverages, such as water bottles and coffee. These individuals specialize in customer service and are of a mature age.

Cooks/Chefs
- Specializes in cooking cuisine for the business's adventures, providing exceptional kitchen service, and performing cleaning duties when available. These chefs provide outstanding food options and service to their customers. They are responsible for maintaining the kitchen and ensuring that all sanitation standards are met.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thanks for reading my Application! Upon acceptance, a plan for a new logo will be provided. We plan for uniforms, however they're still be processed at the time. The decision will be voted on between a group.
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread