players online

Denied Become a gym teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatTehMoon

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): KayTehMoon
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I'd Say im about on almost everyday for maybe about 5-6 hours at a time.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No but I do have Skype

Do you have a microphone?

I do have a headset

List your current and past applications:
I have no other applications other than this one

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would just like to become apart of the server and help in any way I can, I would also like to be mean (like as a joke) to my Skype friends because we all have a bunch of fun on this server so i wanna seem like a tough one. I would also like to show to my friends and family that I am moving up in the world because I just started a new twitch and I hope to bring some of my fans into the server and have them meet me personally.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have been playing for about 2 weeks now and I know how the server works and I am friends with one of the staff (councillor) and he is really fun and I know how the whole timing concept works meaning I know how long each period is and I have a bit of experience as a teacher on my plot on another server because I worked as a gym teacher.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr. Kay
Your Teachers In Game Age: 27

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes and I had understood it, but idk what period im gonna teach so i was hoping maybe any free period that u pick.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would change as to how interactive they are with students. Because I think that all the teachers don't really make any connections (unless if i'm blind) with students because I just see the teachers as people telling teens what to do, and I think teachers should interact with other students.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

They serve us as people who help us learn, and become smarter but they don't just do that, they can also become apart of your childhood friend. For example, my 1st grade teacher is still someone I hang out with even to today. And I learned that most teachers Will earn about $50,000 a year (aka 5117549.9 Yen a year). Some teachers teach with voice others teach with examples/pictures, and they will spend lots and lots of time figuring out what to do and what to plan each day.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important because they not only provide instruction to children in one or more academic areas, depending on the grade level, but they also stand as an additional source of encouragement in the life of a child. Given the socioeconomic and family unit challenges that face so many students today, there are days when a child may only see a smile from his or her teacher, as all the other adults have so much stress going on that they are not able to convey love and acceptance.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

I will be teaching as a gym teacher (hopefully) and I Am an Owl (please don't kick me) who was once in the army who has flashbacks and can easily be angered. He likes donuts but they have to be jelly filled or else extra laps. He likes wearing jumpers (hoodies). He sees all students as pathetic un-athletic people who tries to make them just like himself, well built and strong both physically and mentally. He thinks that the other teachers are nice and respectful and if they are nice to him then he's nice back. He is very easily triggered with Nam (Vietnam) flashbacks, and is very easily tempered. He hopes he can retire and be a loving and caring father.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Call the principal down and clear students of hall way and if they try to attack I can handle them but if they decide to ignore me I will call all teachers and give them all one week detention, including extra gym time and more homework.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

Threaten them with homework and more gym time, and get principle to come to gym/detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

Stuffing face with Jelly filled donuts and chillaxed. Starts a few conversations with the teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

"/Me Walks into gym with whistle in hand", "/Me eats donuts and has kids running laps", "/Me gives out homework", /Me Hands out test","/Me Helps Student know that he was wrong and tell him why".

BACKSTORY

Kay was in the army for about 5 years battling in Vietnam, who later got departed and came home to join Gf and to help raise a beautiful son. Kay was at a rough stop trying to find another the****** to help with the flashbacks so he decided to become a the****** himself but he realized that he was only meant for the army, so he returned to the army but returned with very few soldiers. When he returned home he found his son grew very ill. Another 2 years his son had died of cancer, and that same year of his sons death the mother had left him. So he decided to try and look for new jobs. He tried becoming a janitor, wasn’t his type of job, Tried being news reporter, Lost his temper, tried to become a model, Was too flabby. He soon worked as a swat member, he soon gained enough money and moved to Japan, He has been serving in the swat for a while now and he met a new woman who soon became his best friend he also met a new friend named jerry, So him and jerry decided to go and live in a small house within the countryside of japan and to start a blossom tree farm/ranch. Jerry had soon began to grow ill and died the next day, Kay Decided he had enough and saw another the****** but the next week of his new job, Kate his new friend soon to be gf got shot in combat. And he died on the inside, so he decided to just give it all up and move into the city, where he thought he would apply for a school. But he had trouble trying to find out what teacher he thought he could be, so he thought he would be a gym teacher because he loves his muscles and making kids look bad.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

None for now, but thank you for letting me apply and even if I dont get the job, I will still be thankful for you taking your time and reading what i had to say, thank you.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
"/Me Helps Student know that he was wrong and tell him why".
This /me doesn't make any sense and seems very rushed
Call the principal down and clear students of hall way and if they try to attack I can handle them but if they decide to ignore me I will call all teachers and give them all one week detention, including extra gym time and more homework.
It is awfully extreme to assume they'll turn violent and to call the principal down

Denied. Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread