WhiteSnowy1737

Level 28
WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
IGN: Niki Nakamura
DATE: 07/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A minecraft Bedrock Edition version of the server we be cool, i dont know if already existed.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Because will attract more people that play in BE, i think, i love this server, and someone that want play in every place, bedrock edition will be cool, as far as i know the Bedrock edition is the most popular version of minecraft, because it includes the mobile version, windows 10, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X and S. but I don't want you to give up the java edition, because I really like this version too, I don't want you to do it like some servers, my suggestion is to attract more players, and the possibility that some who have the mobile version can play on any place

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
i feel like this has been asked for a bajillion times, but i don't think it's actually possible to port this server to bedrock (even if it was, i doubt anyone would even have the time to figure that out)

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
it was done before, all bedrock players had alex/steve skins, and made both the users and server really laggy

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I believe the last time I checked, they have been attempting to work on a bedrock version, things could have failed or something and they are unable to make it, but I can’t really remember them saying anything about it.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This is already in the works.​

Users who are viewing this thread