mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

beep

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
So i had this speech presentation and its my last English test for grade 10 english right and so i was rlly behind right and basically i didnt even have a proper script on the first day of speeches but i was still pretty confident because ive always somehow been very far down but then come Monday i walk in and im number 7 of like 20 kids and im like FUCK so like i quickly scramble my speech togethwr and with no practice i use my brain in a way I could only describe as a intellectual boner. Holy fuck that speech was the best speech i had ever done. I did all the lines flawlessly, eye contact, facial & hand expressions, i used a lot of pathos and i had statistics too. Ngl i kinda felt like batman for a whole 5 minutes afterwards. Ok bye

Carol

Level 25
So i had this speech presentation and its my last English test for grade 10 english right and so i was rlly behind right and basically i didnt even have a proper script on the first day of speeches but i was still pretty confident because ive always somehow been very far down but then come Monday i walk in and im number 7 of like 20 kids and im like FUCK so like i quickly scramble my speech togethwr and with no practice i use my brain in a way I could only describe as a intellectual boner. Holy fuck that speech was the best speech i had ever done. I did all the lines flawlessly, eye contact, facial & hand expressions, i used a lot of pathos and i had statistics too. Ngl i kinda felt like batman for a whole 5 minutes afterwards. Ok bye
very cool

qbigail

Level 77
so proud of you man

Users who are viewing this thread