mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Before and After Amaya's Corruption Arc (Artwork!)

EnderBubs

Level 58
THE BEFORE
The artwork represents Amaya with her plushie, Archie the Axotol, during her Patrol Officer phase in KPD.
ICLY, this artwork would represent Amaya 56 days into her position in KPD, which is less than 2 months

1703840919443.png
The artwork is made by Joiful! You can find them on Twitter and such!

artwork

THE AFTER
The artwork represents Amaya not even a few hours before her death. The artwork shows Amaya in her corrupt attire, holding a bloodied katana and her kitsune mask. The katana has Daiki Saiky's blood as the artwork is based on a scene in Amaya and Daiki's final fight.
ICLY, this artwork would represent Amaya 2.3 years into her position in KPD, that's an entire 2+ years ahead of the first artwork
1703841290818.png
The artwork is made by harubii! You can find them in the SRP servers, I have provided a link too her cardco so that you guys can purchase art like this when shes open!!
HER CARDCO

SIDENOTE:
Support these two amazing artists! Both of them have amazing art styles and great pricing, harubii is my favorite. She gets work done fast, is super kind, and doesn't be afraid to ask her about changes to the artwork she's making for you!!

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
i miss my sister CRYING

'goodbye, brother. it was fun while it lasted.' - was a text that Amaya sent Eli that broke him and he refuses to talk about it

EnderBubs

Level 58
i miss my sister CRYING

'goodbye, brother. it was fun while it lasted.' - was a text that Amaya sent Eli that broke him and he refuses to talk about it
I FORGOT I SENT THAT :(
She would have sent more but at that point she was too far gone. Her mind became too corrupted to care about anyone else besides herself

In Amaya’s eyes at that point there she beilived that there was no saving her. She knew she had committed enough crimes to cause a ripple in KPD and knew if she would be caught soon so she sent the text while she still had time

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I FORGOT I SENT THAT :(
She would have sent more but at that point she was too far gone. Her mind became too corrupted to care about anyone else besides herself

In Amaya’s eyes at that point there she beilived that there was no saving her. She knew she had committed enough crimes to cause a ripple in KPD and knew if she would be caught soon so she sent the text while she still had time
Amaya will forever live in Eli's house and on his home shrine in his room </3

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
THE BEFORE
The artwork represents Amaya with her plushie, Archie the Axotol, during her Patrol Officer phase in KPD.
ICLY, this artwork would represent Amaya 56 days into her position in KPD, which is less than 2 months

View attachment 56251
The artwork is made by Joiful! You can find them on Twitter and such!

artwork

THE AFTER
The artwork represents Amaya not even a few hours before her death. The artwork shows Amaya in her corrupt attire, holding a bloodied katana and her kitsune mask. The katana has Daiki Saiky's blood as the artwork is based on a scene in Amaya and Daiki's final fight.
ICLY, this artwork would represent Amaya 2.3 years into her position in KPD, that's an entire 2+ years ahead of the first artwork
View attachment 56252
The artwork is made by harubii! You can find them in the SRP servers, I have provided a link too her cardco so that you guys can purchase art like this when shes open!!
HER CARDCO

SIDENOTE:
Support these two amazing artists! Both of them have amazing art styles and great pricing, harubii is my favorite. She gets work done fast, is super kind, and doesn't be afraid to ask her about changes to the artwork she's making for you!!
haha she ded

Users who are viewing this thread