mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

being drunk and shouting means spam?

seze

Level 0
i was playing srp and i was trying to get expelled and i was yelling n stuff trying to get expelled
and got warned for spamming even tho i didnt repeat any messages, my character was drunk
at 70% very high also and i was screaming like a physco not braking any rules tho no reapeat of messages and then got banned like fr?

lesson of the day
dont talk back to staff
and dont roleplay ig

Last edited:

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
i was playing srp and i was trying to get expelled and i was yelling n stuff trying to get expelled
and got warned for spamming even tho i didnt repeat any messages, my character was drunk
at 70% very high also and i was screaming like a physco not braking any rules tho no reapeat of messages and then got banned like fr?

lesson of the day
dont talk back to staff
and dont roleplay ig
Firstly; you basically just broke another “rule”. From my knowledge, you aren’t allowed to ‘try’ to get expelled. It makes no sense in roleplay. Unless I’m not intelligent and that actually is allowed.

Secondly; If you had been using the command /yell multiple times in a row, that is warnable.

Another thing to add is, why roleplay to just get expelled? this is a SCHOOL roleplay. And if i’m being honest, you’re most likely getting expelled to gangrp, yeah? I’ll give you some advice, try doing actual schoolroleplay. I personally don’t get the point of trying to get expelled/suspended. It’s bare boring when all you can do is run around and basically do no roleplay. If you are getting expelled to gangrp, try to get a job and eventually get adult role, but don’t just apply for a job if it’s only for the role. Try different types of roleplay, I’m assuming that you gangrp because i’m pretty sure i’ve seen you gangrp before, apologies if i’m wrong. All i’m saying is, you’re probably better off not gangrping (if you even do gangrp). I don’t know why you would want to be expelled if it’s not for gangrp, that’s what most people get suspended/expelled for. If you’re getting expelled for the roleplay and not gangrp, then don’t bait being expelled. You could roleplay out being expelled, but it wouldn’t be that fun unless you roleplay out how you got expelled. If you got drunk ICly just to get expelled, I think you should rethink before doing that. If you’re expelled, roleplay can be fun, it’s just probably better if you weren’t.

don’t ask me why i wrote all of this, i was just bored

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread