bpnny

Level 20

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Event Team Application

╚ ——————————————— ╝

IGN:BENEHI

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Explain your activity on the Server:

I am fairly active on the server, for over 2-6 hours on a daily basis, this will vary depending on the week/day. Say, if I am at school on a certain day I will probably only be online SchoolRP for 3 hours maximum. I am mostly active for 4hours+ on Fridays-Sundays, if I have school. But I will most likely always be available on discord if I am not on the Minecraft Server. I live in the BST timezone, which I feel like can be flexible with other timezones and be able to work with them and have meetings without the time getting in the way.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

I am currently apart of a gardening club in my school where I help nurture for creatures and plants, I work in a team with this to make sure that the plants stay healthy and the creatures are safe in their habitat. Before quarantine I also benefited quite a lot of my time towards working in a team in a Youth Center near my school which helped young children with anything they’re struggling with and to help them find friends their age. I help set up events with them so that when people come to the Youth Center they will have something to do. For example, last year I helped organize a halloween and christmas party for them. Some of the children who go to this Youth Center live in parts of my time which are quite poor so we also take our time to host a Kitchen Club to make sure that they will be fed a proper meal and to make sure that they will learn cooking skills such as how to properly cook a full meal without it just being frozen foods. I also used to be a school employee on School Roleplay which required me to work well with the students and my ICly co-workers, which I feel as though I did very well. Last year I was apart of the student body council which required me to work with other people and the higher ups in my school in order to keep things in order and professional within the school grounds.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

What makes you different from other applicants:

I feel as though I have quite a bit more real life experience than others who may also be applying for this position. As said above, I am apart of the gardening club, I used to be in the Student Council of my school and I help out at a Youth Center with planning events for the youth that attend the club to do. I am motivated and dedicated to working with others in a team and helping out, I can also be available for varying hours of the day whether that be if we need to have a meeting or planning an upcoming event for SchoolRP to have. I am always up to giving and taking constructive criticism in order to help me and others improve in something they may be lacking in. I will never let my real life issues affect my performance in the team, whether that be in a meeting or just talking about upcoming events in general. I will keep a good attitude towards the others in the Event Team and everyone on School Roleplay in general. Although I do tend to have my ups and downs and I am quite a funny, well-humored person, I tend to stay quite professional and mature when it comes to something like working with others in the Event-Team. I am not a toxic person and I strive to stay as kind to others as I am possibly able to be.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

SANTA’S COOKIES EVENT

An event I would suggest is sort of a christmas themed event in the School. The staff team and event team could set up a hunting game around the school called “Find Santa’s Cookies!” where cookies and milk would be hidden around in different parts of the School. If they found the required amounts of cookies and milk then they would be required to come back to the front of the school and hand them to someone dressed up as santa claus. In return you would receive a sort of cash prize and custom. Maybe a custom gift such as a toy bear etcetera. You would only receive this if you are the first one back to the front of school. There could also be people around the school that give you the milk and cookies and also give you clues to where the next person is. Such as a clue like “A place where you go to swim.” Another thing is that there could be an adventure map type thing around the school where there would be gifts scattered around that had been dropped out of Santa’s sleigh on christmas eve and he urgently needs them back so he is able to give them to the children, there would be like a 30 minute time limit and if the time ends there will be no prize.

HACKED! EVENT

Another event that I would present is a hacked event that even adults are allowed to take part in. This is a type of adventure map and here i’ll explain it: Oh no! The Karakura Police Department and the Karakura Hospital systems have been hacked and the computers have all been shut down! You will need to look around the hospital and police department for 20 computer pieces and USB sticks, in order to restore the system and make it so they are no longer hacked. During this time period, the 110 services will not be able to be called and will be down causing mass chaos around the Karakura City, Once all 20 of the computer pieces have been found and taken to the Chief Of Police and Hospital Lead, the whole system will be restored and 110 will be able to get reached again.

BUNKER EVENT

This event I would like to suggest is a great way to transition into a new city. A meteor strike! Karakura City is said to be on the radar for an upcoming meteor strike and there will be no way to get away from it. Everyone in the city decide to scramble, causing mass levels of violence and chaos. Leaving people struggling to take things from stores, sort of an end of the world type thing, even though it is not the end of the world. The tunnel which is next to the Saiky estate would’ve been cleared and turned into a bunker for people to stay, people will then rush to this bunker in order to keep their characters protected from the meteor strike Which could destroy their homes. And then the meteor strikes as they are in the bunker and a couple of years after living in the bunker (realistically just a few minutes.) the new map would have been built and everyone is able to leave the bunker safely and start their new life in the new city.

TRICK OR TREAT!

Seeing as we are currently unable to go out on halloween this year, why not have a virtual halloween trick or treat set up! Shop owners would supply items to be given out for free by people scattered around the map. Staff Team members & Event Team members would be assigned a house around the map, and shop owners would be able to give out things from their stores. As the night goes on news is released that a crazy person has been seen escaping from the nearby hospital and is wielding a weapon; people would need to go and hide in areas where they are most likely to be found. They would have to take refuge in nearby houses and shops and would have to stay there until they find out more news that the person has been taken into custody. There is also a possibility that we could have a few people be set up to be murdered, which would be quite a halloween-y spook! This could be hosted after the fright-night party.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying. But as a team, we have decided to deny your application. When more slots are open in the future you are welcome to apply again​

Users who are viewing this thread