Preferred Name:
Beni (More to come)

Height: 6'4

Build: Rather skinny but also has some muscle to him

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: Light blue, Almost a grey

Hair Style: Long

Hair Color: Brown

Fashion: He would often be seen wearing wearing a sports jacket with a plane white top underneath matched with his black cargo pants.

Abnormalities: N/A Yet

Date of Birth: 19th November 2004

Place of Birth: Japan

Nationality: Russian / Japanese

Race: Asian

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: N/A Yet

General Appearance

Appearance:
Benimaru would look like your average male, He would have long brown hair matched with his soft white-toned skin. (Basic for now, Working on a bigger one in google docs)

Personality: (Coming soon)

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice: (Coming soon)

Equipment:
1666026351646.png1666026361630.png1666026369409.png

Clothes:
1666026269738.png1666026288962.png
Hobbies: Stargazing , Long useless walks , Bowling , Baseball , Running.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Skills:

Benimaru is very good at communication, if something needs to be said he will say it. He is always helping out his friends and family while balancing his love life and his fun on the side. Beni has shown many signs of leadership like when he helped a group of people get out of the forest while it was unsafe, He has learned these skills over time so that he could one day hopefully join a sports team. Benimaru is a lover rather than a fighter, Affection powers the boy as it is one of the only ways he feels appreciated by people. Beni also sets goals in life and strives to achieve them.

Family:
[??}[Mother] ?????? [???]
"I am still looking for you to this day.... i wish i could know you who really are."

[??}[Father] ?????? [???]

"I am still looking for you to this day.... I wish I could know you who really are."

[15] [Sister-figure] Ayaka Kusinagi [ALIVE}
"I worry about you sometimes Ayaka, please do not give up on stuff that easy. You are a bright kid and I have high hopes for your future. I know you want to be treated like an adult, But I'm still going to baby you. I love you little sis.

Friends:

[???] [Teacher Friend] Allen Black
[ALIVE]
"Mr. black, Thank you for always being nice to me, Sometimes I see you as a father but I don't have the guts to tell you that.

[18] [ Girlfriend ] Etsuko Hozumi [ALIVE]
"Every time we hang out I feel in love over and over again, Koko please never change you are perfect the way you are"

[18] [Best friend] Ronin I****wa [DEAD]
"I allways look back at the days where we used to play ball in your back yard. I still remember the time you kicked it into my face and broke my nose... haha fly high brother

Backstory:
(Coming soon)

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I NEEDED TO SUBMIT IT SO I CAN WORK ON IT OVER TIME.

Attachments

• 1666026545912.png
    1666026545912.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

AllenBUwU

Level 85
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
[???] [Teacher Friend] Allen Black [ALIVE]
"Mr. black, Thank you for always being nice to me, Sometimes I see you as a father but I don't have the guts to tell you that.
I am literally months late to this but thats so cute LOL

Users who are viewing this thread