mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

best childhood tv show

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
Gravity Falls: It was the first cartoon I watched as a child that actually followed a storyline. Things weren't simply reset after every episode, the consequences of what had happened during the episodes stuck with it until the very end. (Though, this only applies to the second/final season.) It felt like the stakes got higher and higher with each passing episode. I really recommend it! It's on Hulu and Disney+
no

Lizalopod

Level 130
Honestly... my childhood was kinda messed up

but Doctor Who

Honorable Mentions:
Wild Kratts (the animated PBS show)
the OG Lego Ninjago movie and seasons
Steven Universe (more recent but whatever)

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Honestly... my childhood was kinda messed up

but Doctor Who

Honorable Mentions:
Wild Kratts (the animated PBS show)
the OG Lego Ninjago movie and seasons
Steven Universe (more recent but whatever)
OH MAN WILD KRATTS

I watched The Backyardagains when I was a kid. International super spy was the best. Also watched the land before time

Lizalopod

Level 130
OH MAN WILD KRATTS

I watched The Backyardagains when I was a kid. International super spy was the best. Also watched the land before time
On adventure with the coolest creatures, from the oceans to the trees. The brothers Kratt are going places you never get to see!

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
gravity falls, amazing world of gumball, and my personal favorite scooby soo mystery incorporated. if you haven’t seen mystery inc go watch it it’s literally the best scooby doo show ever

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Amazing world of gumball all the way, so happy it got renewed for a 7th season and a movie

cant forget adventure time too

Users who are viewing this thread