players online

Best Gang In SRP | Chatting :D

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Any gang that is more than just getting activities and killing cops is the best

I personally like gangs that not only have interesting activities but also lore related things, Akihito is one of em, so is other cult or cult-like gangs, or mob family.

Speaking of which, might start a mob family with classic principle to that of irl mob family, after months of learning and reading articles, its right around the corner to happen.
mob family mob family mob family

HunterHampter

Level 61
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
mob family mob family mob family
Ye, gonna try to make it as classic as possible while still following srp's norms and also general way of running a gang, even asked staffs multiple times if i can do certain things so that theres no miscommunication that happens

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Ye, gonna try to make it as classic as possible while still following srp's norms and also general way of running a gang, even asked staffs multiple times if i can do certain things so that theres no miscommunication that happens
thats cool :O

i'd join it if i had discord....................

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
heh, My mum

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
To be honest, a lot of them are just average. That includes Akihito. I prefer gangs that do things based on lore (shocker coming from a lore team member) but even then if you look at Akihito we don't have a lot of activity. They all have their flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread