mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

best gang tier

clov3r

Level 6
soooooo i was kinda bored and wanted to create a tier list for all gangs i have seen and been a part of…this is my personal opinion, feel free to post yours!!!

SS-Kishi: perfect lore, good events and responsible leader
SS-Kage: perfect lore, excellent events and good leader
SS-Myriad: perfect lore, cool/unique events and caring leader
S-Akihito: cool justice gang, cool lead and W backstory
B-Bonten: good activity and ok leader
C-Kamaitachi: good activity but not so good backstory
D-Ketsueki: unorganized and too messy, ripoff akihito

lmk if u guys got different opinions, love to see them!! (ps :: this is my own opinion)

pashy

Level 183
D-Ketsueki: unorganized and too messy, ripoff akihito
Ketsuekis need way bigger props than all other gangs on their respectful behavior and they keep situations going on barely any arguments and even if you argued you'll agree on something very quick

Personal opinion ^^ they are nice with me

opp

Level 50
SS - Kaku Kai: (RIP) Though it had issues within itself time to time, great memories with Sirguiad and the Ogs of Kaku shout out to: Sirguiad, Olex, Vroosi, Roosian and many more I legit can’t remember rn :( I don’t think I can ever see it being restarted from a fresh start without them.

SS - Myriad: I love there events, the way they do things that has NEVER been seen on Srp. I truly hope they only strive to success cause I see big things with them.

SS - Akihito : Although I heard some things not many liking there way of fighting or whet teh Fek Eva. I have Interacted with many people that is still in Akihito or Was from Akihito and there super cool people who actually does some real chill gang rp. I think Akihito members are the reason I still hope Gang rp will change one day.

SS - Sasin: Love peeps in Sasin and mainly cause all of them are my chars plus children sooo pog

B - Idk

C Bonten : I haven’t really heard from Bonten but from the last time I’ve ever interacted or heard was that they were very toxic, and messy and most of there members are the reason why I lost hope in GangRp <3 (Mad? Simply Cope Kat.) buhhh idk if they got any better so ;shrug;

D Kishi : I have my own Personal reasons.

My own opinions babes <3

- - -

Level 15
SS - Kaku Kai: (RIP) Though it had issues within itself time to time, great memories with Sirguiad and the Ogs of Kaku shout out to: Sirguiad, Olex, Vroosi, Roosian and many more I legit can’t remember rn :( I don’t think I can ever see it being restarted from a fresh start without them.

SS - Myriad: I love there events, the way they do things that has NEVER been seen on Srp. I truly hope they only strive to success cause I see big things with them.

SS - Akihito : Although I heard some things not many liking there way of fighting or whet teh Fek Eva. I have Interacted with many people that is still in Akihito or Was from Akihito and there super cool people who actually does some real chill gang rp. I think Akihito members are the reason I still hope Gang rp will change one day.

SS - Sasin: Love peeps in Sasin and mainly cause all of them are my chars plus children sooo pog

B - Idk

C Bonten : I haven’t really heard from Bonten but from the last time I’ve ever interacted or heard was that they were very toxic, and messy and most of there members are the reason why I lost hope in GangRp <3 (Mad? Simply Cope Kat.) buhhh idk if they got any better so ;shrug;

D Kishi : I have my own Personal reasons.

My own opinions babes <3
Myriad always ontop, best roleplay, a legitimate storyline and great members including the best Leader you can wish for, shoutout to @Springwood

Users who are viewing this thread