mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Best Moments on SRP (Karakura map) [Screenshots / text]

Kandu

Level 24
Hey!
I have an idea of the best moments you guys/girls had on the Karakura map, so if you all could post at least one screenshot or text with the best moment you ever had on this map since the new map is coming out

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

one of them fight me

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Annie's wedding

I was so confused Tetsuya and Tatsuya

Tatsuya MoNDAI best BOY

April Cohen Dot:
Her uncle in P.E class:

never good idea to give Annie fucking gun

yes

hi Mike lovely practice

POV: shoot ur IC daughter after

Dot family be like

---------------------

Yes I put a picture of Fish. he was the best fish and all the fishes in Dot's tower DIED

vdjksvdsjlhdvs

ok end

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
The early days of SRP were better then the current ones thats for sure. I fell in love with the server back in its origins so i've tried to include a few screenshots prior to 2017 although i wasn't able to find some of my favourites

Being locked in the male dorms because me, my friend bacca and who i believe to be commander_con

Sometimes I think back on screenshots like these, it makes me happy to see them but there is a bittersweet sadness lingering when I realise that I'm the only one left.

Snowy2k still plays. a super nice girl

Speaking about what I said earlier, SRP has changed and i've lost a lot of friends due to time. Most players leave. I personally knew a lot of the players in this next screenshot who have all since left (i went through each one of them on namemc- just to check) Hell, the only ones left were Ducks, Ryanark and I suppose MythicalCharm

Skipping forward a few years, these are some screenshots where me and some friends would play on some other servers (considering discord is a thing at this point)

I am really happy SRP allowed me to make some friends and discord to allow me to communicate with people better, I fondly remember spending a lot of my weekends with them

me testing out shaders properly since my PC can run them really well at that point, this bar thing was at the bottom at my house when purchaseable houses first came a thing (the street infront of school)

When I founded KAGE I never thought it would get to such a point, I made a lot of memories and a lot of connections whilst owning it.

another kage thing

Lucius being cool:

Me enjoying being a delivery-man, my all time favourite rank on srp (i've had pretty much everything except principal)

The new forums day 1. God it was hectic

There is a little easteregg where whenever there is a Karate-kid poster it means it has been touched by me or by somebody who wanted to follow my legacy. Sam was nice enough to make it a proper image instead of a large banner.

back when srp creative was made ducks said that whoever had the greatest shop builds could have a shop without applying and naturally I wanted to be apart of it. I made a target

for fun also, i recreated the samgladiator roleplay highschool on the server in which helped make SRP what it is today. Samgladiators channel had really had a massive effect on how SRP has evolved.

In one of the SRP timelapses I was put as an Honourable mentions alongside only one other prooper player, Yaku. I don't know why I was put there but it made me feel happy that I was picked out exclusively

I was originally going to end this off with a little joke screenshot of me and atakka fooling around but it wouldn't turn into a image so here is just a screenshot of one of my classes

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
more Mike cult

oops
upload_2021-2-22_9-12-39.png
so I tried to photos. ty Vex, Banter and Carange

uwu

don't give to ur sister in law banana. .

I feels like me and Lumiod abused her

old apartment 1#

after that:

I had cool apartments
the moment Annie met her ex-husband <3<3

hi Astrid ur old skin was cool fight me
---
Im scared

hi Tippie

MEAN

------------------------------------------------

I don't remember what happened here but looks like Zhang is suffering

so fun ur cousin locks you in box

Chris HAMILTON

I remember this imagine people walking and 10 mike people jumping on you

AHHHHHH

all this time, Im still trying to understand how Fuyuki still talking with Myeong

furry

basketball practice

<3<3

I love this picture, college Myeong with her brother (DANIEL MORENO)

Im god
end
--------------------​

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I remember the time I tried to gangrp, it was bad idea

To be honest, I have a lot to say about the tournament. but it was really fun except that I got a panic attack

I was a teacher for around 5 months and it's really hard but, It's fun in some way

and my old classroom was amazing
when you see your IC aunt wearing an huge card??

in some way, I always tried to burn myself

in the swim team party, I was Alice but like, Gabi(I don't remember her IGN) left SRP; but It was fun with Sav and Dio

Hakimaru was disappointed at Myeong lmao

Im only 1 year in SRP, the photos new but the camping was one of the bet things I had<3

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
new set.. mmore recent i think

cant decide if this is bad with or without context

i dont want to give context for this too

no context

final one.

Users who are viewing this thread