mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

best SRP gang lead!

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
I'd say Mike, him and Kana were the best bosses in Akihito when I worked there!

Very patient and understanding! Even though they scared the living shit out of me sometimes due to the fact I had never been a part of a gang before, I left due to needing to learn more about GangRP/CombatRP and I wasn't aware you had to fight people sometimes, my own fault for not reading more in to it... I might join again some day if I ever get any better.

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
heres my list experience wise! (no specific ranking, since I think all of them are great)

Mike (Akihito)
Polar (Hanazono)
Infi (Saigai)
Metsu and Erehn (Toman)
Jade (Adobansu)

and finally a honorable mention, Springwood! I've never personally interacted with them, but according to people's opinion of them, they're quite a wonderful person!

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
heres my list experience wise! (no specific ranking, since I think all of them are great)

Mike (Akihito)
Polar (Hanazono)
Infi (Saigai)
Metsu and Erehn (Toman)
Jade (Adobansu)

and finally a honorable mention, Springwood! I've never personally interacted with them, but according to people's opinion of them, they're quite a wonderful person!
hey its me

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
BEST GANG LEADS;
metsu - Kanto
erehn - Toman
springwood - Myriad/Triad
pros - Kishi
infi - bakuto
xan - mighty stars
Sirguiad - Kaku-kai
MikeShotZ - Akihito clan
Bonten - Jtth_

May more be edited onto this for gang leads, but this is all that i can really think of at the moment.

si10k

Level 37
metsu - Kanto
erehn - Toman
pros - Kishi -1/+1
xan - mighty stars
Polar - Hanazono. I'd back polar and Vegan back any day sept for on here if they ever need a soldier for rp.
MikeShotZ - Akihito clan
PashOP - Don't remeber if they did own one but I'd create a character anywhere sept for here to back my broski up.

okok so i made a top 5 of the best leads i have personally interacted with in gangrp from 2018-2021.. if ur not here then i may not have heard of u!!

MikeShotZ = Yakuza Clan leader
Prosthettics = Unforgiven leader
Springwood = The River leader
Old Yakuza leader—- forgot the ign
VexInTheDark = forgot the name of tue gang but he was a good leader and gangrper!!
Infi = Bakuto leader

lmk what u guyss best leader experiences are!! :D
Bakuto was fun when Infi was there Even in Saigai when infi was the lead it turned shit when the new leads came in bakuto/Saigai

Users who are viewing this thread