Besthoneypie
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?: Besthoneypie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Besthoneypie

How old are you? (Optiona
l): 24 going to be 25 this july

What is your time zone?:
im in the U.S.A in the eastern time

Describe your activity on the server: on my main char Cotton i mostly sell alc an help out some gangs while with Odette i manly do studying rp as she is a book warm an loves to learn new things as well as helping her family to learn French

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): i was banned back in 2022 i was banned cuz while i was out for a bit i let my 9 year old niece play on my account when i got back i found out she was erping with another person i was banned for 10days bot i appealed an only had to wait 9 days

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Chefs can be found at the heart of every kitchen. The goal of any Chef is to prepare food that is tasty and people enjoy eating an that can help in there diet and help the students through out the day as well as cleaning the kitchen to make sure its nice in clean to cook in so no one gets sick from mold
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing SRP for about 4years i started in july 2021 and I have been roleplaying in general for 9 years i did a lot of rp on minecraft bedrock before i got a laptop i also did voice rp as come chars in a few videos for some small youtubers

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: i thought it would be more fun to try something new as i have been playing srp for 3 years but have always been to shy to try something new also i see it as a way to try an expand the way i rp, i do alot of cooking rp and ive helped with some partys where you have to pas out food an take orders as well as detail rp cooking

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: ive never applied for anything else

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [Grade-12] Cotton C. Cynosa
[Grade-12] Odette Candy [Cat] Taco
────────────

Situations
/Do not mention use of FearRP/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: i would ask them to stop cursing an if need to i would walk away.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: i would try to stop the fight an check there injuries to see if they need to go to the nurse then id ask what was the problem

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: i would probly take i pic of them to show to the higher ups an then walk over to them o try an stop so they dont hurt them self

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? she would be sitting in a chair eating her lunch

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &b Would sit a frying pan on the stove and set it to low heat she would leave the pan to heat up as she walked over to the fridge and grabbed an egg she would walk back over to the pan cracking the egg on the stove and slowly cooking the egg to perfection to serve to the kids for breakfast, She would collect the dishes and trays after the breakfast rush and take them all over to the sink she would turn the water on making sure it's room temperature as she grabbed a couple dishes and would start to hand wash them making sure that they were all spotless and ready for lunch
/me &b She would tie back on her apron gathering the ingredients from the fridge such as cheese, butter, chicken, seasoning, salad dressing, sour cream, flour and parsley she would start to pound the chicken to an even thickness and season and would place it in the prepped baking dish then she would walk over to the dressing make the dressing mixture and use it to evenly coat the chicken she would then put the chicken in the oven baking it until the chicken was no longer pink in the center then would plait it for lunch
/me &b She would stare out the lunch window watching the children eat letting out a long sigh before looking over towards her co-worker before speaking &fLong day huh &dseeing that her colleague was not interested in conversation she would go back to work

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Odette Candy
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Candy

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Arts degree
Major(s): History of Japan/ Highschool
Minors: Japanese literature

Nationality: French
Known Languages: French/Japanese

Backstory

One summer night two children running in the night barefooted playing with fireworks as their parents set in the house watching them through the window

Odette wakes up

She would open her eyes and look around observing that she was in her sister's house laying in her sister's bed she would sit up her feet on the cold floor struggling to get out of bed as she hesitated to lay back down as your sister walked in &fmorning sleeping beauty Time to get ready for school &bshe would look at her sister and nod as she stretched once more before getting up she would go in the bathroom to wash her hair and get dressed and make her way downstairs. Seeing how she had a little bit of time left before school she would grab her frying pan and a few eggs and start cooking them both some breakfast she would start to doze office she was cooking thinking back about her life in Spain and helping the kids around the neighborhood.
Her sister would walk up behind her and taper on the shoulder &fyou okay you look like you saw a ghost &d she would jump from her sister startling her as she smiled and nodded &fokay if you see so weirdo hey did you check your job application yet you should be getting the results back soon right &dshe nodded as she finished cooking pleading the food and handing one of the plates to her sister. They would sit there eating their food in silence as her sister was on the phone watching some videos on YouTube seeing how her sister was distracted she would go back to finishing her food wondering why she keeps having the same dream she would shrug it off as she picked up her plate and went over to the sink to clean it looking at her sister before saying &f Make sure to wash off your plate I'm not doing it again for you &dafter saying it she would go upstairs to grab her backpack and wait on the couch for her sister. She would glance up as her sister as she walked over to washer plate in the sink before she went upstairs grabbing her back as her sister came downstairs she would follow her out the door as they walked off to school.

After getting into the school she would go over to the lunchroom fooling out her notepad and she took notes how they prep and prepare the food she would notice a fight breaking out in the lunch line she would sit there and observe how they would handle the situation without being upset at the students she would think to herself about all the different situations that could be used to handle certain situations The idea of researching different things fascinated her as she was eager to learn as soon as the last Bell of the day rang she ran home to the computer looking up as much as she could trying to learn every little thing so she would have the requirements to be hired. She would continue the rest of the school year trying a little bit more in her classes to get her grades up with the support of her friends and sister she would somehow get her grades up at a decent level to pass her culinary degree.

After getting her culinary degree she would go into college to keep pursuing her degree after 2 years of hard work and studying she would finally put in her application for a chef faculty member after a few weeks go by it was finally the day for the results Odette would start panicking as she burst out into nervous sweat and tears looking for her name on the sign.

After looking for a while she would find her name on the roster list as she jumped up in excitement finding her name she couldn't believe her eyes as her emotions took over and she was smiling will sobbing a bit a few years later she went to The principal's office to slide an application pretty sure about the answer she would have from the principal. . .

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):Growing up my parents couldn't afford to send me to school I remember standing outside the school gate watching the kids near the football field One of the kids hit the ball into one of the other students face and they started breaking out into a fight I saw into the chef's faculty members near the gate talking to another student so I walked over and pointed it out remember watching them break up the fight instantly thinking how brave they were and I wanted to grow up to be just like them so I devoted my time and energy to self teach myself culinary as well as different family recipes

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:Growing up in Spain when I was 10 I would help my parents take care of all the other children that didn't have families I fed them and I helped take care of them getting them new clothes and some books so they could learn how to read I would stay up making copies of children's books from the books that I already had to give to the other kids I would think that I have good patience and experience with children I think I would be a good employee especially with the more rowdy kids

────────────

Extra
/You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: no im fine with how it is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread