mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Better beach suggestions

IGN:ViciusKnight1
DATE:20.4.2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: You should make the snorkel be a reskin of the turtle shell helmet and to somehow make the surfboards rideable on water.(some more ocean biomes would be nice like warm ocean)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It will increase the immersion of the beach and the ocean wich is mostly used for fishing and and fun at the pier curently

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
+1
the only thing about the surfboards is that if you make it ridable 1- you'll have to be sitted down ; 2- will be way more expensive since will become a vehicle

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
+1
Surfboards are cool. maybe water animal whitelists will have a increase if this happens.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 I really want more than just sand and kelp. Adding rocks, moss, and such would be so cool. I do see the surfboards as a -1 though. Like skateboards it can remain fairly cheap and for aesthetic purposes along with /me'ing your surfing (there's no waves anyways). The turtle helmet would be a great idea for the snorkel to gain some seconds in the water.

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
+1
surfboarrddss !!!

id love to see a small cave on the beach or something! the beach feels like a massively under-utilized location, which i'm pointing no fingers since there are more pressing locations to care for before this side location, but i feel like it could be easily built upon! for example, a more defined life-guards tower. plus some variation to the sea-floor, which could easily be done with world-edit paint tools. i know this is unlikely, as schoolrp has stated before that adding mobs would increase server lag. . but i so wanna see some fish in the sea, even if it's just afew!

Lizalopod

Level 130
Real talk this would be awesome for the upcoming summer!

Having the build team introduce more stuff in the ocean wpuld be great, like some caves or coral areas or smthn

+1

Users who are viewing this thread